Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs

First, a lot of this speculation is based on sightings way back from a time before we really hand any technology to speak of that would have really been that visible outside our solar system. And as hard as it is to find them (if they exist) I would be just as hard to find us and who says they're even looking? If they exist maybe they exist in a different form. Maybe they breathe carbon and secrete plutonium. Maybe there are space animals who are constantly evolving to survive a more hostile planet. Maybe the same way the dinosaurs got wiped out, whole alien civilizations got wiped out. Maybe life has started on millions of planets but none of them ever had the conditions for that life to live long enough or evolve the ability to reproduce.

The odds of all this and more flies in the face of assuming there has to be humanoid aliens out there who may or may not want to fight us. That being said... please don't shoot the aliens. Assuming that an alien species could get here from light years away but for some reason would choose to travel to a possibly hostile planet without having the capacity to defend themselves from said visit... is like a rich white person going on vacation to the middle of nowhere South America where they get kidnapped. Some people would be stupid enough to take that risk, but those people typically aren't the same ones that work at NASA. So assuming that space aliens with the ability to travel... would also be stupid to go to a place without superior means... I definitely wouldn't advise shooting first. Especially, if we aren't the first planet they've been to.

so... why didn't it come down lower so that it could be identified? What's the logic in being seen but seen in such a way that no witness can be sure of what they're seeing? If you don't want to be seen then you wouldn't show up at all. If you did want to be seen you should want to be seen all the way. I don't understand the logic here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back