Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
There have been numerous official and unofficial so-called UFO a/k/a flying saucer investigations since "Project Blue Book" and the popular and globally acceptable consensus is all credible investigations have always and still should be centered on unexplained atmospheric events not UFO's a/k/a flying saucers. The only people who benefit financially from these dubious UFO a/k/a flying saucer hypes are Jewish Hollywood producers and directors. When the UFO hype of all UFO hypes "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" hit the big screen all the tin foil hat UFO a/k/a flying saucer aficionados went nuts over the brilliance of Steven Spielberg "A Jew by the way". Even I liked it even though in Manhattan it was so popular we had to get on one line just to get tickets then get on another line to wait for the next show. Jews really know how to work a prank, laughing all the way to the bank with our cash. Like former USAF-SAC General Curtis LeMay put before the UFO kooks. Bring me a picture of a real verifiable UFO and not a picture of a hubcap I'll retire right now. To this day, not one verifiable picture. Now there'll be no more talk of this. Let's have lunch.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Hey Fireman my response to your post was tongue-in-cheek at best. Still I refuse to believe that any intelligent alien life form would even waste their time venturing within 100 exalters of this stench ridden sewage pit of scoff, hate and trepidation. Most legitimate sightings are usually the result of NASA, military, intelligence and research aviation platforms test. A good number of other questionable sightings involve the usual atmospheric anomalies some weather related, some not. A sprinkle of individuals reporting such are usually the result of partaking of illegal dope and excessive drink, loneliness or attention seekers like the infamous self professed fool of fools expert on "Deep Black Skunkworks Programs" Steven Douglass.

Perfect example of a media confirmed sworn UFO sighting "Because of it's acrobatics" that was actually a test launch of the new second generation Trident II D5 SLBM with a dual facing rotatable bus that the Russians claimed violated the START-II Treaty. This act of power and might caused the Russian Strategic Rocket Forces to ramp up it's overpriced and languishing SARMAT meanuverable MIRV Program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc0_wZat4nI

Fireman

May 19, 2017
I don't know SOA. I do believe that there is a reasonable explanation for everything physical. But there are somethings that we just can't explain as of yet.

Is there intelligent life in the universe ( I didn't call man intelligent). I think it is possible, but I don't think probably.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
I don't know SOA. I do believe that there is a reasonable explanation for everything physical. But there are somethings that we just can't explain as of yet.

Is there intelligent life in the universe ( I didn't call man intelligent). I think it is possible, but I don't think probably.
Excellent comeback Fireman. Notable astrophysicist worldwide agree due the sheer mass of space that they are aware of and can measure using the combined power of China's championed Sunway TaihuLight and Oak Ridges new Summit "AI" supercomputers predict that there is an existing lifeform that has reasoning powers somewhere in the mass of space. The problem with such predictions is they are measured by the limited abilities of existing measuring devices and the scientist that input existing data into them. Not one scientist to date can even explain infinity or rationally debate if the existence of free space actually ends and if it ends what exist beyond it's barrier? So can anyone actually attempt to explain what it is we exist in? Forever moving out from the beginning of time itself? And if space and time itself had a birthday what existed before year 1? Quantum physics itself dictates that there had to be something occupying space and time with no date of birth or date of expiration. Interesting.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation

www.worldufoday.com

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
There are scientists that have posited that the reason we have not found evidence of other intelligent life is that once a species reaches the range of co-operation and intelligence to actually reach out in such manner the resources of the planet they inhibit have been used up to the point where the bio-sphere can not support their life any longer................and they go extinct.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I don't believe in aliens at all. I believe there are unidentified flying objects, tho. Least til they're identified. lol

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: