Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs

Fireman

May 19, 2017
I don't know SOA. I do believe that there is a reasonable explanation for everything physical. But there are somethings that we just can't explain as of yet.

Is there intelligent life in the universe ( I didn't call man intelligent). I think it is possible, but I don't think probably.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
There are scientists that have posited that the reason we have not found evidence of other intelligent life is that once a species reaches the range of co-operation and intelligence to actually reach out in such manner the resources of the planet they inhibit have been used up to the point where the bio-sphere can not support their life any longer................and they go extinct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Kadijah Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people? Black People Open Forum 46
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe latter generations deserve reparations? Black People Open Forum 115
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
Destee Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous? Black People Politics 4
chuck Black People : Why We Believe Or Don't Believe? Black People Open Forum 19
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "If You Believe The Negro Has A Soul" - M. Garvey African American History Culture 0
NUBIANNINJA Black Poetry : I DON’ T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING .....YAW’LL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9