Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people?

wait ... Kadijah ... must Champion Idealists label other people? ... with no choice in the matter?

If so ... it might have been premature of me to ask you not to label me ... as you may have no control over it?

In which case ... i'll see you doing it and remember ... po' thang ... she can't help it ... she has no choice ... :console:

Champion Idealists ... is that kinda like tourettes ... doin' stuff you can't help yourself from doing?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Oh, thank you! :love: I DO so love to win! :lol:
P.S. Betcha if you take the test, you
lol ... i know you like to win ... consider it an early / late birthday present ... for it won't be every day ... :lol:

wait ... how you gonna call me one of them hard-eyed realists? What they look like? What they do?

I aint claim'n that label ... i don't even know what it is. Just say what you are, and leave me outta this!

Love You!

Destee

Oh no, sistah! Your name AIN'T Wes.....

wait ... Kadijah ... must Champion Idealists label other people? ... with no choice in the matter?

If so ... it might have been premature of me to ask you not to label me ... as you may have no control over it?

In which case ... i'll see you doing it and remember ... po' thang ... she can't help it ... she has no choice ... :console:

Champion Idealists ... is that kinda like tourettes ... doin' stuff you can't help yourself from doing?

Love You!

Destee

Hmmm.....

You sure you aren't Kem..... in disguise? :10400:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back