Black People : Do You Believe in Race?

Has nature divided humans into distinct races?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Attack the Issue Not the Person.

B rothas awo and ankhur,

I have the utmost love and respect for both of you. I started this thread to encourage thought. I knew that some of that thought would disagree with each other but I hope we can express our take on the issues without resorting to personal attacks.

I love you both and I will ask the moderators to close my own thread before I watch you two beautiful brothers fighting. So please if you have something to say about the issue then say it.

flip da script...

To have a race first attitude we must first clearly define race

white folk do not seem to have this problem. they know who the enemy is.
can we all agree that the enemy is the global system of white supremacy?
if we can do that, then further classification is moot.

B rothas awo and ankhur,

I have the utmost love and respect for both of you. I started this thread to encourage thought. I knew that some of that thought would disagree with each other but I hope we can express our take on the issues without resorting to personal attacks.

I love you both and I will ask the moderators to close my own thread before I watch you two beautiful brothers fighting. So please if you have something to say about the issue then say it.

sure sister river, can do

B rothas awo and ankhur,

sister I do not fight and it is clear by my language and tone.

my methodology is logic and reason dispassionately, my goal is unity and my aim is to see Black folks free of opression and degredation, therefore I humbly ask you not to accompany my name with anyone who does not abide by the rules of dignified discourse and civility whoever they may be.

my intent of my post here as in others is clear,

and the moderators are well aware of what is going on

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back