African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus?

What are your feelings on Christianity as a whole ? Actually religion?

Absolutely!

My feeling on Christianity as a whole well, based on the history of it, Christianity started out with founder on solid ground being that it began during the time of the Roman Empire, about 2000 years ago, but afterwards, it became extremely exploited. Christianity is based on Jesus but from his time until now, it has been exploited to support the Roman Empire and its ideals and for this reason. But Jesus' early disciples authored books about 30 years after he left the earth and this would be a good foundation to draw upon the CORE PURPOSE of this religion. The history of these early authors, too is important because at the time that they wrote, it caused conflict, a conflict the Roman officials used to their benefit. In other words, due to these books of which gave an account of what happened 30 years prior, many of the people that claimed to be Jews became targeted by the Roman system. So these kinds of 'Jewish Citizens' hated the disciples for putting out these books, but in turn the Roman officials used these books to get rid of all the Jews, Israelites, and 'Jewish citizens'. But later, the Roman system decided to overlook this 'NEW MOVEMENT' that became known as Christianity and as a result, Christianity became extremely exploited and Roman Idols were made to represent Jews who had long been dead. And this kind of exploitation lasted for the whole time of the Roman system up until and after the Age of Exploration. But again, the beginning of Christianity is the key and it is pure and perfect.

My feelings on RELIGION as a whole is a difficult question to answer, but based upon my understanding that 'religion' is 'a way of life' and 'practices' that came about from specific cultures that developed with a core system of beliefs, religion is vital and the first step to building a civilization. All civilizations are built upon a general 'set of rules' and 'guidelines' and 'beliefs' that would initially be set up to maintain a healthy human balance within a culture. And I think that many people are confused today about what Religion really is because of systems like America who propagandized that they do not operate by any Religion and based their system on propaganda of 'Separation of Church and Government' and this is a complete false notion because, this system is definitely based on a religion. It is based on an old system of 'the ancient Greeks' called 'DEMOCRACY' in which is absolutely a system of Idolatry. the ancient Greeks system of Democracy began by them constructing on a massive scale Idols to represent them at that time to replace ancient Idols and that is the core meaning of 'Democracy'; it means 'DEMO' or 'making a demo idol to represent images they wanted the people to focus upon'. And this same ancient Greek Democratic system held elections of officials that the people soon accepted based on these idol images, and this was how the Classical Greek system evolved and the Original Greeks were completely overthrown. So, even a system that claims they don't operate on religion, actually does. There is no such thing as a civilization that operates without a religion, but many people today have been deceived to believe so. Therefore, that is my general belief about religion based on history and the human experience.

Thanks for the response

Sorry for they delay in replying. Ate some bad food not been feeling well until now.

The reason why i ask these question is this.

1.Regardless the history and how exploited it has been over the years. Dont you think religion separates people. People say I am Islam we dont do this, I am christian we dont do that etc.

2. Dont you feel religion is man made? I mean The Creator created his creations to represent him and The Creator is not a christian, muslim or whatever.

Absolutely!

My feeling on Christianity as a whole well, based on the history of it, Christianity started out with founder on solid ground being that it began during the time of the Roman Empire, about 2000 years ago, but afterwards, it became extremely exploited. Christianity is based on Jesus but from his time until now, it has been exploited to support the Roman Empire and its ideals and for this reason. But Jesus' early disciples authored books about 30 years after he left the earth and this would be a good foundation to draw upon the CORE PURPOSE of this religion. The history of these early authors, too is important because at the time that they wrote, it caused conflict, a conflict the Roman officials used to their benefit. In other words, due to these books of which gave an account of what happened 30 years prior, many of the people that claimed to be Jews became targeted by the Roman system. So these kinds of 'Jewish Citizens' hated the disciples for putting out these books, but in turn the Roman officials used these books to get rid of all the Jews, Israelites, and 'Jewish citizens'. But later, the Roman system decided to overlook this 'NEW MOVEMENT' that became known as Christianity and as a result, Christianity became extremely exploited and Roman Idols were made to represent Jews who had long been dead. And this kind of exploitation lasted for the whole time of the Roman system up until and after the Age of Exploration. But again, the beginning of Christianity is the key and it is pure and perfect.

My feelings on RELIGION as a whole is a difficult question to answer, but based upon my understanding that 'religion' is 'a way of life' and 'practices' that came about from specific cultures that developed with a core system of beliefs, religion is vital and the first step to building a civilization. All civilizations are built upon a general 'set of rules' and 'guidelines' and 'beliefs' that would initially be set up to maintain a healthy human balance within a culture. And I think that many people are confused today about what Religion really is because of systems like America who propagandized that they do not operate by any Religion and based their system on propaganda of 'Separation of Church and Government' and this is a complete false notion because, this system is definitely based on a religion. It is based on an old system of 'the ancient Greeks' called 'DEMOCRACY' in which is absolutely a system of Idolatry. the ancient Greeks system of Democracy began by them constructing on a massive scale Idols to represent them at that time to replace ancient Idols and that is the core meaning of 'Democracy'; it means 'DEMO' or 'making a demo idol to represent images they wanted the people to focus upon'. And this same ancient Greek Democratic system held elections of officials that the people soon accepted based on these idol images, and this was how the Classical Greek system evolved and the Original Greeks were completely overthrown. So, even a system that claims they don't operate on religion, actually does. There is no such thing as a civilization that operates without a religion, but many people today have been deceived to believe so. Therefore, that is my general belief about religion based on history and the human experience.

Thanks for the response

Sorry for they delay in replying. Ate some bad food not been feeling well until now.

The reason why i ask these question is this.

1.Regardless the history and how exploited it has been over the years. Dont you think religion separates people. People say I am Islam we dont do this, I am christian we dont do that etc.

2. Dont you feel religion is man made? I mean The Creator created his creations to represent him and The Creator is not a christian, muslim or whatever.

Actually, it is the White Supremacist Movement that is the problem. In that sense, I absolutely feel that it is man-made to benefit White Supremacy. It has definitely been manipulated to divide and conquer Black AFrica-typed people.

I think that the things that people say they don't do because they are 'this' or 'that' is not even the core element of their original belief system. But to be sure, can you give an example of what some people say about what they don't do because of their religion?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back