African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus?

Yes it does. Thanks!

I'll say this from my time researching for near 10 years, The so-called Jesus was based on a Roman pagan demigod named Serapis mixed with a bit of a man named Yeshuah Hamasiach, who called this out and was murdered by the Roman Catholic Church as well as many other prophets of the most high such as Brahma (India), Po (Japan), Confusious (Chinese), Moshe/Moses & Abrrim /Abrum/Ahhbraahim/Abraham(Israel), Ewatah (Indians), etc

Constantine created his new religion by seeking council from Looamong, a fallen angel who made himself look very similar to Serapis and called himself Iesus Christos (Son of the anointed Gods in Greco-Roman)

The only peoples who have no prophet are the Cainnites aka Europeans/Easuah/Edom Adum/Annau(not all white people as the Irish, Iceland, Greenland, and Scottish peoples have identical beliefs and had kids with the prophets of these peoples of the most high)

I hope this helped your question and helped you to be a better understanding slalom

I understand!

Unfortunately and due to this American government and all of the big governments for thousands of years, it is about knowing the truth, and this is the problem. The winners today have taken everything your leaders in the past and present has believed in and manipulated to divide and conquer and rule over the world. So really, it is not about what we believe, it is about knowing about our leaders and knowing how they allowed themselves to be conquered.

In regards to Jesus, as was this thread, it is not really about what you or I believing in Jesus, but it is about if in fact it is truth. And, if it is truth, [which it is truth based on my research], then the Black world has been conquered because they have been tricked into denying this part of true, Black History. We have been divided based on issues of 'history and truth' and many of us doubt Jesus because our ancestors have been conquered all over the world, due to lies.

Nevertheless, the same Black people that don't believe that there ever was Jesus, don't refute the existence of the rulers of the Roman Empire and that is the key to our being tricked.

But again, I understand why you wouldn't believe in Jesus or any type of religion. I also respect you for your beliefs too. Because if I had not done my own research, I would not believe either. There has been so much corruption.

Message received and understood!

I do not believe in Jesus as some savior, and consider the possibility that he never existed. I also do not believe in any of the Holy books, nor any of the worlds religions. What I believe is the path to enlightenment is scientific inquiry. I seek to understand how our reality works, and in turn may gain some understanding of why our reality exists.
On point and on time!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back