Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe in fortune tellers,power of healing by touch and etc>>>

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cursed heart, Jan 27, 2006.

1. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Do you believe that people can make things happen?
    What about prophets?
    Preminitions?
    Gifts given by GOD? and so on!

2. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    Nope
    I think most of it is a scam
    There might be some realism to it
    But I dont see it

3. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    So Tantrum is it safe to say you don't believe in the holy ghost? speaking in tongues?
    I have had preminitions myself!
    The things that I feel or see never happens exactly the way I see it but it does happen.
    I had a vision that someone I was seeing had a car accident, but instead he witnessed one and looked the guywho was at fault straight in the eye when it happened!
    One time when I was taking the train I put a dollar in the change machine and I said to myself it sure be nice to get back ten dollars and believe it or not I got 10 bucks worth of quaters and that freaked me the hell out!
    I had this patient today and I assumed she had asthma and that she smoked and she said yes how did you know that!
    I sometimes know what people are going to say before they say it!
    This girl at work told me she goes to a psychic and I told her I sometimes have visions. She showed me a picture of her dead cousin and asked me how do I think he died? I said he was at a party with a girl and he is also in a gang, words were exchanged with an opposite gang member and he was shot! She freaked the hell out and said I was right!
    Now I know I am not GOD but how do you explain this?
    I have had erie feelings about people and most of the time I' m right!

4. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I have met some people that tell something is going to happen in 2 weeks and it happens.(one being the recent earthquake in the middle east).
    I do not know how they( real "fortune tellers") do it, but I would like to find out.

5. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    to cursed heart

most of my premonitions comes in a dream form. i've also had a outer body experience one time. i was in this deep sleep and i felt my spirit rise from out of my body and i was felt afloat. somehow i became aware of what had happen and tried to wake myself up and couldnt do it. and then when this rush feeling came over me i woke up in a panic and couldnt go back to sleep. something happen to me in 97 i will neva forget i allowed this girl to make a phonecall. my mama always say be careful who you let into your house. and i didnt listen well to make the story short i ended up dreaming of a dark figure and he wouldnt let me wake up. so i relayed the story to my neighbor about what had happened. she said the girl who was in my apt dable in black magic. and she had done something to me. every since then i dream and whatever i dream its a warning of something about to happen. and so far my dreams hasnt been off. some people are skeptical i dont believe in the devils magic but it did something to me. i told my mother about it and she told me to pray to ask god to release the demons that was put in my house. the apt had strange occurances and whatever it was followed me to another apt. i was told to pour salt my baby was seeing things, me and sis would smell strange oders, sometimes perfume. until i just said i had enough and the strange things stop. but my only thing im left with are the strange dreams. you can believe or not!!!!!!!!!

6. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    I-khan and nevar I truly believe in it!
    I-khan I have never been to a fortune teller because I was told they were evil! But I am really curious about what they would tell me.
    Nevar that experience is real ! even though people do not belive it!
    I have cataplexia narcolepsy which is episodes bulit on emotion.
    I fall asleep without remembering and I'm paralyzed but I can see and hear everything around me.
    I'm either being scratched or choked or sexual stimulated. I see hallucinations of holographic figures or people. I try to hollar out but I can't. I usually pray because it frightens me so much. When I wake up i'm dizzy with saliva running down my mouth and when I try to get up I fall because I lose all muscle control for about 3-5 minutes.
    It started when my grandmother passed at 15yrs old.
    And now everytime I am really emotional I have them.

7. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122

Yes, i do believe there are such people cos i've seen them do things one may think it's impossible.
    My mother is one. Her nightmares comes true.
    Others are just born with it.
    Others use voodoo.(have seen with my eyes.)
    I sometimes too have visions but it takes a long time for it to become a reality.

8. soblessed

soblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    yes I believe in them, I believe that if you believe in it it has power..
    I also believe that premonitions are very real..
    I believe that supernatural powers exsist....

9. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Yes, I believe in all of these things. How they happen will depend on what religious or spiritual perspective the individual believes.

10. HoneyBrown05

HoneyBrown05 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    There are such things as fortune tellers and witches these are people who are possessed by evil spirits (Luke 8:27-31) there are also some more scriptures and when I find them I will post. As far as blessings, such as spiritual gifts from God are spoken in the Bible as well (1 Corinthians 12:1-11) also read (Ephesians 4:7,11-12) these spiritual gifts are given to those in the body(ministry) of Christ.