Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Appreciate All Knowledge?

Laughingggggggggg Big Here

Ralfa'il said:
Who among you would reject important information simply because it doesn't line up with your own personal beliefs and/or may cause you emotional upset?

You Have Hit On SomeThing I Have Been Saying For LongTime Here 95% Of The People Don't Want < Knowledge > They Want Some One To Agree With Them Or Feed There Ego , And 93% Of Them Don't Know Jack . They'll Give You Some Links And Say Here This Is Truth / Knowledge < Laughingggg> Knowly This Is The White Man Knowledge And Not Their Own But Will Accept It At A Drop Of At Hat. But What Funny Is They'll Get Mad If One Doesn't Accept It < Don't Believe Me > Oh Well If They Accept His < God / Religion > They'll Accept AnyThing .

IssaEl21 said:
You Have Hit On SomeThing I Have Been Saying For LongTime Here 95% Of The People Don't Want < Knowledge > They Want Some One To Agree With Them Or Feed There Ego , And 93% Of Them Don't Know Jack . They'll Give You Some Links And Say Here This Is Truth / Knowledge < Laughingggg> Knowly This Is The White Man Knowledge And Not Their Own But Will Accept It At A Drop Of At Hat. But What Funny Is They'll Get Mad If One Doesn't Accept It < Don't Believe Me > Oh Well If They Accept His < God / Religion > They'll Accept AnyThing .

White Man Knowledge....I know you're very perceptive so I'll let you meditate on that one.

White Man Knowledge....Where does White Man Knowledge come from???
Anyone can answer this one.

Let me start by saying the "White Man Knowledge" that White Men have been using AGAINST the Indigenous people of Earth had to come from somewhere, baby...Considering he is a "johnny come-lately" to the planet. So White Men are supposed to have false knowledge, yet he's "smart" enough to have over a billion people on the Continent practicing Christianity and shunning their traditional Indigenous Spirituality.

Even if some info on the links that are provided is tainted, the whole Idea of being "Spiritual" includes being able to discern truth from falsehood. Anyone using their "THIRD" eye these days???

Y'all let me know what's up.

AAAUUUMMM

Laughing

AUM said:
White Man Knowledge....I know you're very perceptive so I'll let you meditate on that one.

White Man Knowledge....Where does White Man Knowledge come from???
Anyone can answer this one.

Let me start by saying the "White Man Knowledge" that White Men have been using AGAINST the Indigenous people of Earth had to come from somewhere, baby...Considering he is a "johnny come-lately" to the planet. So White Men are supposed to have false knowledge, yet he's "smart" enough to have over a billion people on the Continent practicing Christianity and shunning their traditional Indigenous Spirituality.

Even if some info on the links that are provided is tainted, the whole Idea of being "Spiritual" includes being able to discern truth from falsehood. Anyone using their "THIRD" eye these days???

Y'all let me know what's up.

AAAUUUMMM

Yes All True Knowledge Comes From The Nubians , But The Devil Took And Water It Down And Gave It Back To You And Those Who Believe Everything He Write's ,If He Was Truely Giveing You , Your History / Culture / Faith , Ets ..First There Wouldn't Be So Many Version Of The Same Thing ,And The Nubian Would Be In The States There In Today , His Most Power Tool Is Religion= Mass Control , He Has Nubian Thinkingt That Are Going To Some Spiritual Place Called Heaven, While He Liveing His Heaven Here On Earth .

Ralfa'il said:
Who among you would reject important information simply because it doesn't line up with your own personal beliefs and/or may cause you emotional upset?

- since I have no "belief" system I don't qualify to answer this ?. I am guided by the Universe to seek knowledge.........

- I would though like to see how you would answer your own ?....................

"as a man thinketh so is he/she"

Know thy Self

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back