Black People : do you all relaize that CONTIENTIAL AFRICANS are not black nationalist?

What is a black nationalist? Even brother Malcolm stated ALL revolutions are based on land.

By the way, I know plenty of South Africans who have historically identified as Black nationalist as well as Pan Africanist.

Ever heard of the Black Consciousness Movement (BCM)?

Most Africans are African nationalist and/or Pan Africanist.

Nationality is the determining factor in Africa. Not race.

Chuck:

Some preach...

Others teach...

A better means/ways/etc. to reach...

I. e., some have something to say, others merely have something to sell...

I already associate you with the first/not second type...

:fyi:

Tes that is true

And the majority of Black People here are not Black nationalist,

but who is to say that that Black nationalism is not in their hearts

when, creativity, education and knowledge is suppressed what does one expect?

all of those CONTINENTAL Black Africans however

are GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if we claim to Love and respect God,

then we should 24/7

Have a thought or a plan for at least 30 minutes out of a entire week to think and plans

for methods to help our family in the home of out Ancestors

And the majority of Black People here are not Black nationalist,

but who is to say that that Black nationalism is not in their hearts

when, creativity, education and knowledge is suppressed what does one expect?

all of those CONTINENTAL Black Africans however

are GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if we claim to Love and respect God,

then we should 24/7

Have a thought or a plan for at least 30 minutes out of a entire week to think and plans

for methods to help our family in the home of out Ancestors
If Black unity is in our hearts, how do we build Black unity by categorizing each other?

We build unity by working for our betterment. Whether you want to put a label on it like Black Nationalism or no label doesn't matter as long as we are working.

and your point is...?

So are Black nationalists going to kill or at least shun any Blacks who don't support their "agenda."

You call Blacks who are of mixed blood tricks of the devil who were responsible for the downfall of Egypt. This effectively excludes just about all African Americans. Now you want to exclude continental Africans, Caribbeans and South Americans. Who is left? There will prolly be only twelve people on Earth who qualify as citizens of this yet to be created Black nation. You do plan on creating a nation don't you since you call yourselves Black nationalists?

Do you think you can recruit supporters by adopting a "join or die" policy? Why should I want to belong to a nation of folks who aren't allowed to think their own thoughts? What do I have here in America? Well why should I trade one slave master for another?

I never said nothing about EGYPT SINCE I BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE, so thats not true.

Any so called "black person" with no respect, or dignity and can't understand the ways of the world deserves death. The world is against you. People with that "we are the world complex" makes us all look bad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back