Black People : do you all relaize that CONTIENTIAL AFRICANS are not black nationalist?

Thank you Thank you Thank you

E forty....

That is one of my biggest pointz "or your pointz;sorry for trying to steal"

I am just elated that some one brought this to fruition

Competition is awesome it has brought us to this point....

BUT NOW....... NOW ..... NOW.....

We either evolve or destroy ourselves......

There is something past competition it is called perfecting yourself....

If you dont stop compete ting you will destroy yourself ... we as black people have such a strong will that we think that there is always SOMEONE to compete with.....

But there is no one any more you have destroyed it all... how do you know??? look at the WORLD it is looking for your next moves to see what the next decade will be made of.... look at country music it now is doing the electric slide in movements ....

You did this ... Micheal Jackson is known more than any president all over the world ... You did this....

Now that all has been surpassed the world is afraid of what you will become next...

Because they have not gone to the next level.....

But many black people are starting to go backwards.... they think they have to compete with whites, Asians, or the world....

You dont you are now COMPETEING WITH YOURSELF... YOU ARE THE BEST...

It is not what you have materially it is what is apart of you.....

You might not have anything materially that is not important ... it is your capabilities....

WAKE UP ... every one is looking for you to create the new world....

Who put rims on cars ... who created fuel from peanuts....

STOP HATING EACH OTHER FOR DIFFERENCES ... THAT IS WHAT MAKES US GREAT WE CAN DO THINGS IN ALL BRANCHES ....

YOU ARE SUCH HARD COMPETITORS THAT NOW THERE IS NO ONE TO COMPETE WITH SO WE TURN ON OURSELVES .... PEOPLE WAKE UP

I dont have anything ... I mean nothing ... and will probably never have anything materially...

I have had things stolen by every one ... BUT I AM HAPPY ... I am happy they stole from me because I created ... I created many things the world could not deal with out so much that they had to take them from me and leave me with nothing....

I am a spiritualist so I am not saying go that far but... at least understand what I am telling you....

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE HAVE... IS TO DANCE AROUND WITH SOME OLD CRAP IN YOUR FACE SAYING LOOK WHAT I HAVE... BUT BY THE TIME THEY SHOW YOU THE CRAP IS ALREADY OUT DATED ... THAT IS HOW FAST BLACKS HAVE CREATED....

FRAK WHAT ANY ONE HAS ... STAND STRONG IN THE NOTION THAT YOUR SPIRIT IS INCREDIBLE

Ok do you know any continental African, or 2nd generation who just moved to the USA, africans who are black nationalist?

What country are they from in AFRICA.

What I said wasn't an OPINION, it was a fact.

What is a black nationalist? Even brother Malcolm stated ALL revolutions are based on land.

By the way, I know plenty of South Africans who have historically identified as Black nationalist as well as Pan Africanist.

Ever heard of the Black Consciousness Movement (BCM)?

Most Africans are African nationalist and/or Pan Africanist.

Nationality is the determining factor in Africa. Not race.

During slavery when there was a revolt occuring anybody who didn't help was killed many times. Have you ever heard the saying 'every brother aint a brother'?

Contiential Africans or 2nd generation Africans are not black nationalist, I think many of you are too "africa crazy". In fact most of them are toms, minstrels and sell outs. Lets cut back on all this "love" to people who are not with the agenda.

and your point is...?

So are Black nationalists going to kill or at least shun any Blacks who don't support their "agenda."

You call Blacks who are of mixed blood tricks of the devil who were responsible for the downfall of Egypt. This effectively excludes just about all African Americans. Now you want to exclude continental Africans, Caribbeans and South Americans. Who is left? There will prolly be only twelve people on Earth who qualify as citizens of this yet to be created Black nation. You do plan on creating a nation don't you since you call yourselves Black nationalists?

Do you think you can recruit supporters by adopting a "join or die" policy? Why should I want to belong to a nation of folks who aren't allowed to think their own thoughts? What do I have here in America? Well why should I trade one slave master for another?

and slavery in the rest of the world is irrelevant??

that's that white folks disease: us vs them. y'all got this colorism crap down real good ...

Chuck:

Brother, brother, brother!

Please curb your anger and think about the negative impact your words may well bring about too!

I. e., Africa is a continent, and you can't expect more than a handful of equally knowledgeable posters etc. to truly know or understand whatever is going on/down/etc. there...

Some of us have an equally difficult if not impossible time just coping and dealing with what's going on and down here!

:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back