Black People : do you all relaize that CONTIENTIAL AFRICANS are not black nationalist?

why should they be black nationalist?. the whole idea of pan african,black nationalism or any other black or african utopia is the result of slavery in the west.

Thats a good question, I'm not saying they should be, but I've noticed that many people seem to be under the FALSE ASSUMPTION, that continental Africans are black nationalist and thats not true.

you said black nationalism was a result of slavery in the west which is true, BUT EVEN CARRIBEANS and SOUTH AMERICANS who suffered under slavery are not black nationalist.

<sigh> y'all just so embarrassing ..

once again;

To the People formerly known as African:

step back from black!!

y'all talk about how the media warps and brainwashes stuff all the time. perhaps y'all might consider the effects of 1300+ years of slavery and major beatdown? perhaps one might consider that those on the receiving end [that would be YOU] might best be deemed to be a bit, shall we say, "punchdrunk"? maybe even downright stupid??

what's this silliness: "africans that do not live in the united states are not black nationalists"?? well, duh!! like you, they/we ARE AFRICAN! but at least they got sense enough to realize it!!

oh do please wake up!!

if it weren't for these naps and this skin tone, i'd be about "i'm not with them!"

... and about the spelling and grammar? do you remember that thing that they made you do when you were young? you know, every day except weekends? "school"? ring a bell? spelling, math, geography .. no? ... yes? ... bad memories, eh? but i bet you remember recess ... smh

true story: y'all embarrass the sh1t out of me ... whether here or in real life ...

but i get back at ya: i don't comb these naps and i never wear anything "of current style". thankfully, y'all just walk past me and barely respond when i speak. but when we do, y'all be like "why you gotta talk white?" or "why you gotta all the time be the one with the answers?" [maybe because y'all, while sitting right there, ain't paying no attention??!!]

scuse. this one just brought it out in me ... is this a whit... no, even they aren't that stupid ... wow ...

why should they be black nationalist?. the whole idea of pan african,black nationalism or any other black or african utopia is the result of slavery in the west.
and slavery in the rest of the world is irrelevant??

that's that white folks disease: us vs them. y'all got this colorism crap down real good ...

Thats a good question, I'm not saying they should be, but I've noticed that many people seem to be under the FALSE ASSUMPTION, that continental Africans are black nationalist and thats not true.

you said black nationalism was a result of slavery in the west which is true, BUT EVEN CARRIBEANS and SOUTH AMERICANS who suffered under slavery are not black nationalist.

keith richburg was under the same assumption that africans were holding hands and singing we are the world, until he actually went to africa.... blacks in the caribbean and south america are different from blacks in the states. black people in the states were always and still are in competition with whites and it gave them an edge over other blacks in those caribbean and south american countries where they make up the majority of the population.

During slavery when there was a revolt occuring anybody who didn't help was killed many times. Have you ever heard the saying 'every brother aint a brother'?

Contiential Africans or 2nd generation Africans are not black nationalist, I think many of you are too "africa crazy". In fact most of them are toms, minstrels and sell outs. Lets cut back on all this "love" to people who are not with the agenda.

What agenda?

Who created this agenda and when?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back