Black Spirituality Religion : Do you all agree...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, May 2, 2008.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    that everything we see is a manifestation of God? If so, and if God is omnipresent...why are white people the way they are? Why do they lack the spirtuality that we do? Why do they lack melanin? Why are they in direct oppositon with nature and so aggressive? Before you tell me we are all God's children and are all one you have to think about what I am asking...they seem to me to be a totally different species quite honestly...They see themselves as separate from everything and everyone else and that is not God's nature....this IMO is the source of racism as we see it today

any thoughts on this or has this been discussed already?

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I agree with you. The colored people are totally different from everyone and everything on this planet. I see them as more of a virus or parasite.

My opinion.

Peace

3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    White people are only a small minority of all humanity. One of the reasons they are currently ruling the earth in this age is that they, unlike we, recognize themselves in us and have become experts at bringing out their devilish behavior in us.

Where ever you find white folks committing evil, you will not have to look very far to also find black and brown folks helping those white folks to break a foot off in somebody else's behind. Zionist Israel has black Africans in their military. Racist America's military has black and brown _volunteers_ who kill and displace brown people so white people can steal those brown people's oil.

Two of the cops who murdered Sean Bell during his batchelor party were black. Apartheid South Africa had black cops helping white cops imprison, torture, and murder black South Africans. A bllack man drew the map that cops, both white and black, used when they broke into Fred Hampton's bedroom and murdered the brother in his sleep.

[​IMG]
    And, I could go on and on and on with page after page of examples of how black folks have worked with white folks to torment the rest of humanity as well as ourselves. For us black folks to try and pretend that it is _only_ white folks who are behaving as devils is hypocritical and reveals a _SERIOUS_ blind spot we have into our own character.

Whites are us and we are them. If we are, truly, committed to defeating White Supremacy and replacing it with justice, there is no getting around the fact that a _big_ part of our struggle must involve defeating the devil in _us_.

White Supremacy COULD NOT exist if only white people were working to sustain it. I am going to say that again because it is that important.

EVEN IF EVERY WHITE PERSON ON THE PLANET WORKED 24/7 TO SUSTAIN WHITE SUPREMACY, THAT SYSTEM WOULD STILL COLLAPSE WITHOUT THE COLLABORATION OF MILLIONS OF NON-WHITE PEOPLE.

• Could the US military remain in Iraq with only white soldiers? No.
    • Could the combination of the Federal Reserve and US federal government continue to steal 100s of billions of dollars from working class Americans -- money which directly and indirectly ends up funding the worldwide system of White Supremacy, if every black and brown bank and government employee quit their job? No.
    • Could the NYPD and the LAPD continue to shoot brothers down in the street like dogs if every black and brown cop on the force quit his job and started working, instead, to defend black and brown neighborhoods from white cops? No.
    If we were doing what we are supposed to be doing, it would not matter what white folks were trying to do.

4. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Careful, they may be watching

:pc: :thinking: Careful, they may be watching:welldone:

5. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    *APPLAUSE*

THANK YOU for such a well thought out response!!! Not only does it make sense...you have put it in a way that even one with a third grade education would be able to understand it.....thanks again for this response.....

Hotep

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Whoodie-Hoo! You said it right thurr!

And, Oh, to spend less mental and physical energies on them and more on us would be the better choice, IMO.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

GeorgeM,

Good title and great thread my brother friend, for real. And after reading it, I must acknowledge that strong point and I too agree with istlota’s point of view, he made it very clear. Also, reading istlota brought back memories shared in exchanges. Now to one of the central questions of your thread, why are white people the way they are, what I am about to share may shed some light, as well.

My reference will be to the word, stranger. When one accepts the overwhelming black presence in the Bible, some say By-Bill, lol, what jumps out of this constant and repeated phrase of the Bible, which is, the stranger that is within thee, for example, takes on a whole new and significant meaning. In fact, most, if not all, pastors etc…do not explain the meaning of the term stranger within the proper context, if at all, lol, which of course speaks to the “thee” as the black presence.

So, whether you were familiar with this particular biblical terminology, and the usual accompanying word grouping or not, there it is.

8. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I believe all is created of the Father's hand, but not everyone is of the Father in Spirit.

They are the way the act because it is the way of their race, and how they were taught from days of old; many have not dropped the customs, but have felt it's gotten them what they wanted at any convenient time they wanted it. Of course, this is not all white people.

They seem to be less spiritual because, again, of how they are brought up; many are taught to be rebel against any authority whatsoever, and to pay no mind at all to the relation of the authority to yourself nor what benefits you have of such an authority; simply to rebel because you can and you should want to be difficult. Thus, many have rebelled against learning any spirituality or religion because it involves learning to humble yourself before another who knows more than you. Over time, this has increased because of bitterness of hearts. Not all are this way though.

They lack the color we have because of leprosy.

Many people on earth are in opposition of nature; not just white people. And the aggression seems to stem from feeling entitled to all they want and have, and thus, any asking for some or trying to gain what they have, they feel threatened, but there are some that couldn't care less about the material things.

White people are no different species, but are human as we all are; to think like that is to think how many of them had taught their children to think of any with darker skin. Skin color doesn't make one another species than another, though behavior may make one feel as if they like to act like a species other than their own.

Many people of this earth, in groups and as individuals, separate themselves from the Father on High, and all else, and that's certainly not His nature; however, it doesn't make them another species from anyone else.

The source of what's called racism today is indeed the sense of entitlement that's been had by many white people, and in their entitlement, their choice to separate themselves from anyone even close to being unlike themselves. Some have seen what white people have acquired, and choose to go the same route thinking they may gain the same for themselves or their own people.

I know this is an old discussion; just wanted to state my view. :)