Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

I think some Elders take it as an affront to the work they put in, that youngin's question where we are now versus where we've been.

But we're mostly taking it as an affront from whites that after all the work you all put in, they'd think where we are now is what we're satisfied with; that's it's good enough. It's a slap in the face to those who fought and it's not fair is what we've been saying.

We don't like Trump, but we ain't scared of Trump like white people are telling us we have to be.
ok, kool, what is your plan for 2020 ?????

Sorry Sister you must have me mixed up with someone else.
I'm no neoliberal nor any Clinton fan.

No, Brother, I don't. Sorry if I seem heated. I didn't mean to attack you. I just get very passionate in discussion. :oops:

But sometimes treading water is better than getting washed down stream.

We're steadily about to go over the waterfall is what I'm saying. Slow, but steady.

If you don't realize what and how the repugs are straight up attacking us then sit up and pay more attention

I'm not saying they don't have it in for us, but don't both sides? And how is it helping to keep going the same pace?

Gay reparation bill? Haven't heard about it; do tell.

Just type Gay Reparations Bill in your search bar. I just heard of this myself. It's like they're looking to do something, anything for everyone but us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back