Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

re: post #34

Sorry Sister you must have me mixed up with someone else.
I'm no neoliberal nor any Clinton fan.
But sometimes treading water is better than getting washed down stream.
If you don't realize what and how the repugs are straight up attacking us then sit up and pay more attention.......
Gay reparation bill? Haven't heard about it; do tell.

Like we took freedom from them plantations, Elder...

You think there's anything we have in this country, anything at all, most white people don't want us with, but we get to keep?

If they saw it as a threat, they'd deal with it the way they have done years past. And to be honest, they already have. They nullified our votes by ignoring anything we demand and simply threatening worse off conditions. What good is that?

Teach the people Queen :heart:

re: post #34
But sometimes treading water is better than getting washed down stream.
If you don't realize what and how the repugs are straight up attacking us then sit up and pay more attention.......

It's better that the white man with the smile on his face kill my children than the one who's growling at me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back