Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

I think some Elders take it as an affront to the work they put in, that youngin's question where we are now versus where we've been.

But we're mostly taking it as an affront from whites that after all the work you all put in, they'd think where we are now is what we're satisfied with; that's it's good enough. It's a slap in the face to those who fought and it's not fair is what we've been saying.

We don't like Trump, but we ain't scared of Trump like white people are telling us we have to be.

but we ain't scared of Trump like white people are telling us we have to be.

You should be.
He and the repugs with shiny knees are not just a threat to us but to the whole of humanity. If you think the dims sold us down the river just sit up and look around to what the repugs are doing to just us at this moment.

You should be.
He and the repugs with shiny knees are not just a threat to us but to the whole of humanity. If you think the dims sold us down the river just sit up and look around to what the repugs are doing to just us at this moment.

"The whole of humanity"

Because y'all afraid he gon' start WW3? Or bring in Russian One World Government? Or nuke the world? :huh:

Y'all don't think Hillary was capable of any of that? Because she did the mannequin challenge and Beyonce said vote for her?:nails:

And what the 'pubs are doing to "just us"...hmm? But what do democrats, in this day and age, do for "just us", or what about what they do for everybody "but us"?

Didn't they just pass some "gay reparations" bill? What the high hill, man. :bye:

the vote was not given. we took it.

"Took" like reached out to what was given to us, like say, if someone says "I will let you have 3 crumbs" and then we said "thanks" as we "took" the crumbs.

Or,

"Took" like you not gone tell me what I can and cannot have mofo, I'm "taking" the vote (as we snatched it out of the hands of the person who didn't want to give it to us).

Which "took" do you reference?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back