Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

Politicians are like opioids, they mask the pain and put you to sleep. They should be made to come with a surgeon general's label, warning the public that they are potentially life threatening if thought to be truthful and caring about everyone the same.

LOL! So on point!
Your whole post, is so on-point!

clinton is no angel but she is no trump either.

So you believe she would have been better? Really now? Even tho she called black males "super predators" or sunthin like that? :huh:

trump is a russian asset set to destroy democracy

The same democracy that's been set on destroying the American Black community?

and instill white rule

Oh okay. I guess we've been under the rule of Beige Supremacy and not white. White Supremacy is what's next on the list. I see.

no they are not the same.

No, they are not, and that doesn't mean she was a lesser evil just because she would have been a different one.

Obama's administration sort of set the stage for Trump's administration.

He certainly did set it up. But Trump doing what any old rich white man does everyday in this country; that is, rant about all the non-whites is somehow betrayal to what this country stands for.

We are all, us Black Folk, now, the poster child for Homosexual-Pedophilia laws. That seems to be the only thing Trump isn't striking down from the Obama era.

Black America is being used by white America, mostly democrats, to pass any and all laws for behavior that's widely considered deviant and/or immoral throughout the known world.

That let's you know what Dems think of our community no matter the stance you have on homosexuality/transsexuals, etc.

if there is someone running for president who might be "less" dangerous than him,

But what dangers has Trump presented that hasn't already been there, is what I'm trying to figure out myself...

He broke the democratic spell and chant of "Racism will die out in a few decades with all the old whites". That's why they're mad. He won't let them dream and fantasize that they've cleaned up all the blood on their hands from the system they still benefit from.

He reminded the world, racism is apart of the culture and they are not about to let it die.

So what actually has Trump done that's more dangerous than the other white politicians who follow the same code, just more slyly?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back