Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

Or are y'all just playing? Ya know, kidding yourselves?

Seriously. I kinda feel like a few have bought into media hysteria that Trump's worse than racists our community faces all of the time. Did Obama really wash everyone's brain clean of how America's always been?

One of many reasons why I cherish your presence :heart: Few see what you've just articulated and if they do, they not gone say it because their allegiance is to a party name---namely, Democrat.

Yea, white racism started with the Trump administration because before then the American society was full of love and prosperty for everybody. And besides Michael Brown happening under the Obama administration and the Obama Justice Department refused to say the dirty cop killed Mike in cold blood, and besides black people's economic situation worsened under Obama, well, besides all that, Obama left a economic and social renaissance for the black collective, right?

And we done forgot all about what the Clintons contributed to black suffering....don't even get me started on them.

To answer your question simply, Sis. Angela...Heck No!!

Pssst...honestly, I don't trust any politician. I look at most of them and wanna spit. :puke:

Racism is systemic, it's static, it's deep rooted and never changes. It runs through America like blood thru veins. Every once in a while there may be a clot, when people raise up and try to fight back, but America has great blood thinners to remove the clots, in the form of a well established and extremely biased judicial system.

It's not one party over the other, in my opinion. Frankly, they are all the same. Some you might be able to tolerate over others, for a short period of time but nothing changes, right? Their rhetoric might...and I mean by the slightest margin...be somewhat different, but what comes out at the end of the wash cycle is the same ole, same ole.

Politicians are like opioids, they mask the pain and put you to sleep. They should be made to come with a surgeon general's label, warning the public that they are potentially life threatening if thought to be truthful and caring about everyone the same.

Trump? He's raw, uncouth, but always being himself and, he's not a politician. He's difficult to stomach if you aren't like him or what he stands for, but nevertheless you know who he is. Having said all of that, my dilemma is, though, if there is someone running for president who might be "less" dangerous than him, should you run the risk of not voting? Help me with that.

Having said all of that, my dilemma is, though, if there is someone running for president who might be "less" dangerous than him, should you run the risk of not voting? Help me with that.

Here's the answer to your question and you provided it for us:

Frankly, they are all the same.

The facts show there is no such thing as a "less dangerous" politician as it relates to black interests.

Or are y'all just playing? Ya know, kidding yourselves?

Seriously. I kinda feel like a few have bought into media hysteria that Trump's worse than racists our community faces all of the time. Did Obama really wash everyone's brain clean of how America's always been?

Hilary vs Trump? Yeah, I bought into that hype but only a little, not enough to go all the way. I later realized that the Clintons had some negative issues lurking about.

I love how you put it in that 'Did Obama wash our brains clean...' WOW!
No, just like @Perfection stated in his following post about Michael Brown being shot down by a police and etc. on Obama's watch, we have been suffering during his administration too. And don't forget Trayvon Martin. I still can't believe some of those stories!

For me, it's like, Obama's administration sort of set the stage for Trump's administration. We are all, us Black Folk, now, the poster child for Homosexual-Pedophilia laws. That seems to be the only thing Trump isn't striking down from the Obama era.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back