Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
The facts show there is no such thing as a "less dangerous" politician as it relates to black interests.
Like the Dems fought to keep slavery, they now fight to keep all Black American heads and hearts in this little game of "which party of white people get to mess up everyone's lives this decade!?"

They actually blame us for Trump. They voted for the guy, but because we weren't Supernegro enough for them, it's our fault he's "tearing the country apart".:tissue: Meaning they can't stomach having to sit across the dinner table from their racist grandma who they knew was racist all the time, but now she gets to brag about her president being in office. :lol:

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Like the Dems fought to keep slavery, they now fight to keep all Black American heads and hearts in this little game of "which party of white people get to mess up everyone's lives this decade!?"

They actually blame us for Trump. They voted for the guy, but because we weren't Supernegro enough for them, it's our fault he's "tearing the country apart".:tissue: Meaning they can't stomach having to sit across the dinner table from their racist grandma who they knew was racist all the time, but now she gets to brag about her president being in office. :lol:
You make excellent points, Sis. Angela and I want to be clear, it's not that I am fooled by any politician, in any party. The bubble that appears over their heads when they open their mouths is always the message that they are lying and don't mean a word of what they are saying. Pubs and Dems are on the same side of the coin. One just lies out the right side of their mouths and the other the left side--same mouth, though.

I find it interesting too when the news media keeps clutching their pearls from shock and feigned dismay saying that Trump's rhetoric is "dividing the country", as if there was not a divide here to begin with. Sure, integration will give you the illusion of an indivisible nation and justice for all, but we know all too well, that's not true.

When you really think about it, if one political party was genuinely better for Black people than the other, I guess we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
the idea that they are all the same is a prime republican/russian mind tool.

no they are not the same.

trump is a russian asset set to destroy democracy and instill white rule.

clinton is no angel but she is no trump either.

think people.

A "republican/russian mind tool"?

OK.

So did Russia make Bill Clinton sign that 1994 Crime bill below which destroyed the lives of untold amounts of black men? Was Bill Clinton a Democrat"/russian mind tool"?

20190814_134116.jpg

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
if you folk genuinely believe that they are all the same and you want to take yourself out of the fight that is your right.

i will be fighting for us all.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I want to be clear, it's not that I am fooled by any politician, in any party.
I know. My questions were just for discussion. I'm clear on what you meant. :)

feigned dismay saying that Trump's rhetoric is "dividing the country", as if there was not a divide here to begin with.
When white people/media say "the country" or "America" they almost always mean white America. They're divided which is why I stated what I did about the racist grandma. They're upset Trump's caused a division between them, their family members and close friends, and they just want to go back to pretending like their racist views will suddenly vanish. They knew there has always been divide between racial communities, but that doesn't matter nearly as much.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
do you have any knowledge of the history of black people in america ????
Why is that always the go to for older black people?

Because we question what's being done for our community right now, we must not know the history? We know, and wonder why is nothing changing despite being told voting changes things. Is that crime?

how is it that we have made the advances that we have made ?????
You think living among white people who hunt our men for sport, prey on us women while in police uniform, and throw our children around like rag dolls is advancement?

democracy
Okay, so voting works ... for white people. What else is new? If enough whites don't want it tho, it won't happen.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: