Black People : Do white people have melanin?

Keita said:
I'm not Neo or Mr. Smith....both of them were white and could have been classified as complimentary opposing opposites....which was why you were able to come to the conclusion that you did. They were complimentary opposing opposites on the same spectrum. In order for African people to even come close to white people we would have to degenerate physically, genetically and psychologically.
Your anti-white bias blinds you to the Original Truth. The character of Neo was born in the Divine Mind, breathed into the being of a non-white woman [Sophia Stewart], and then stolen and corrupted by two white men [the Wachowski brothers].

Sophia's original concept of Neo was as a black Messiah, literally a future reincarnation of Christ-Heru. On the front cover of her book, "The Third Eye - Where it all began", Neo appears as a black man, arms raised to the heavens, facing the Great Pyramid, which now has it missing capstone floating a few feet above it in the air, lit by a bolt of lightning, and in the midst of which is the luminous Eye of Heru. She chose to have her name, as author, printed on the cover as "Sophia Stewart - The Mother of the Matrix".

[B ]Matthew 21:42 -[/B] "Jesus said unto them, Did you ever read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same has become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?"
If you pay close attention to Neo's first scene, even the Wachowski's dialogue reveals that Neo 1) was never supposed to be white and 2) is the Messiah of a dying world. A seeker knocks on Neo's door and says:

"Hallelujah. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ. Yeah, I know. This never happened. You don't exist. Something wrong, man? You look a little whiter than usual."

jamesfrmphilly said:
apparently, some of us have.......:em3200:
As is demonstrated by their support of a black man for POTUS who is an Obstentatious Cripple for the CFR --- a black man who has expressed his intention to continue white folks' war on terror [which is the excuse New Babylon used to justify the recent bombing strikes against Somalia] --- a black man who recently, in his so-called speech on race, referred to Black Liberation Theology as "incendiary" and contrary to the "greatest and goodness" of America.

Knock, knock, Neo.

istlota said:
As is demonstrated by their support of a black man for POTUS who is an Obstentatious Cripple for the CFR --- a black man who has expressed his intention to continue white folks' war on terror [which is the excuse New Babylon used to justify the recent bombing strikes against Somalia] --- a black man who recently, in his so-called speech on race, referred to Black Liberation Theology as "incendiary" and contrary to the "greatest and goodness" of America.

Knock, knock, Neo.
so, you votin for maccane?

jamesfrmphilly said:
so, you votin for maccane?
The perception of choice for POTUS in 2008 is an illusion. The similarities between Obama, Hillary, and McCain far outweigh their differences, which is why I will not be voting for any one of them. Regardless of which of the three end up as POTUS in 2008, come 2012, American troops will still be in Iraq. White Folks didn't sink half a trillion dollars into Iraq to just walk away. The fact that so many Americans think Obama and Hillary are serious about ending the war is a testament to just how out of touch with reality John Q. Public has become.

Wisdom is a choice. Some men choose to be wise. Some men choose to be ignorant. John Q. Public has chosen to be ignorant.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back