Black People : Do we spend enough time studying white people?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Jahari Kavi, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I ask this question, because recently I've noticed that I'm starting to take an interest in studying and analyzing the European thought process. Do we sometimes get too wrapped up in trying to find ourselves (since we have been misguided by European thought control), that we forget to study about the ones who have and continue to oppress us???............Just thought I'd throw this out there, please leave some feedback.......thank u.

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Yep

Time to setup a lab.

3. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    lol........I'm actually on one of their supremacist boards right now. I've visted them before, but I'm actually thinking of checking up on them regularly. I won't attempt to create an account and argue with them, I'll just look at their website like they send people to look at ones like destee........I feel like I'm observing something in it's natural habitat, lol.............

EDIT

their fear of anything non-white is apparent in almost everyone of their threads........

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    LOL

5. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Join the Klan! Join the Klan! Help us kill the kneegro, man! LOL

6. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    lol.....I'm actually thinking of applying a research model that I've been introduced to to break down some of the comments I see.....

7. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Do it, bruh.

8. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    I think we're all engaged in participant observation

Ok...am awake now and my apologies for the typos and seeming incoherent sharing of my thoughts!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

and we are ALL deep undercover....under the cover of they ish....they white out...

I'm reminded of the movie "Deep Cover" I think it was callled, starring Lawrence Fishburn.
    I experience myself being in a position to study them like an undercover drug cop who has to actively participate in order to be considered "safe" and as a result, got hooked.....now it's time to come up from under and clean this ish off. In the end, studying "them" is now studying 'SELF'

Dr. Ani has done a THOROUGH job at overstanding the germ seed of the racist
    and this work has helped me understand me and them much better.

will have to say more later...i'm bout to pass out taking in radiation from the screen if i do so...was working from laptop early this morning and afraid I'd go to sleep with the laptop open in the bed with me...hence the "radiation" comment.

M.E.
    :hearts2:

9. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I do not think you'll learn too much about white ppl from visiting their supremacist boards. Those 'redneck villages' have little to do with advancing their own 'race' by discussing the methods of achieving their WS goals - they are geared to simple hatin' on everybody else.

I think the vast majority of white folk refrain from talking about race at all and are extremely careful not to show their racist face in any tangible way - you know the type.. "colourblind" white people. The ones who claim they hate racism and would stand up against it, yet remain mute when witnessing blatantly racist acts.

Studying white folk on an individual/community/state/continental level seems moot, to me - as they roll in the same system we do... so when you want to 'study' white ppl and their thought processes etc.. where do you start? Will you go back through their history to find out why they are the way they are? You want to go back and see who pulled their strings and twisted the minds of the general populace which makes them behave the way they do today? Do you want to study how the favourable WS system has molded their mindset?

We spend a large portion of our lives looking at white ppl and all they have manifested.. we already 'know' .

Conduct your study - I'd be interested to hear if your results shatter any illusions. I cannot help but feel it is simply another distraction to keep us from studying our own. As if what we have seen, lived, and experienced at the hands of white folk isnt real.. that there must be something else for us to find out about them that will make things clearer to us.

:heart:
    Zulile

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The portals that are made available for us to study White people, beit online or at work aren't significant enough from my vantage point, in order to create a concrete model for how we should address their pathology. Not saying that the studying of White people from a "military" standpoint is not a good idea. It is. What we should recognize however is that culturally not only have we been studying white people for generations but we've gone so as as to study them so well that we can imitate them down to their hair, eyes and speech.

That being the case some might add that we've been "too busy" studying them.

Even a good coach allows his team to study the video tapes of their opposing team. Find their flaws and weaknesses. Find loopholes and advantages. Black folks seem to be the only people who are "militarily" disconnected as a group. Because our weaknesses are on just about every channel for the entire world to study. How can we apply we we've learned from studying White people to such a group? Only a small handful perhaps even less that 1% of us would benefit from it.

However. The White racists on all these different sites, ranting and raving about Blacks (who in some cases are their superiors at work) are not on the higher ranks of social engineers. The ones we must study are the Architects and their Visionaries not the pawns. The racists idealism in Whites are spawned by both. Without understanding that we waste our time with pawns. Pawns are trained to think how they think, act like how they act- there is no changing them especially if the main Chess Master is never challenged.

And if we can't recognize who the Chess Master is- first off, then there is no course of study that would be able to guide us. The psychological illness of racism manifests itself with whites for a scientific reason. It's because we have something naturally that they cannot manufacture. If we do not study self, studying White folks would be a mute point because they can control those of us that lack knowledge of self.

[​IMG]