Black People : Do we really need them!

teleroda2000

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
You know nowa days for some reason wether it's a black channel or radio station black people are obssed with thinking we hath to include latinos in everything and it pisses me off. What I don't get is that our ancestors did so much on thier on trying to make life better for us as black people to be united however our black leaders of today are always fighting for hispanics although most hispanics don't want to bealigned with black anyways. Hispanics have more radio and tv stations than black but if you watch one of thier channels a whole month you never see any blacks in thier media outlets. Oh and I must mention they have thier own blacks in thier own countries and they are very racist towards them. Now I am not racist against hispanics but why do black try to beg for thier friendship when I don't see the need for it can't we solve our own problems.

Preach IT!!

I must agree. I notice that hispanics have the advantage of choice. They can choose to be down with the black community or the white community when convenient. And i love people as a whole but i don't really appreciate how they are being completely babied. Especially here in Miami. To get a decent job here we are required to learn spanish. Its as though black people and white people are trying to grab on to hispanics to make them there own. It may not be like that everywhere but it sure is like that here in Miami.

teleroda2000 said:
You know nowa days for some reason wether it's a black channel or radio station black people are obssed with thinking we hath to include latinos in everything and it pisses me off. What I don't get is that our ancestors did so much on thier on trying to make life better for us as black people to be united however our black leaders of today are always fighting for hispanics although most hispanics don't want to bealigned with black anyways. Hispanics have more radio and tv stations than black but if you watch one of thier channels a whole month you never see any blacks in thier media outlets. Oh and I must mention they have thier own blacks in thier own countries and they are very racist towards them. Now I am not racist against hispanics but why do black try to beg for thier friendship when I don't see the need for it can't we solve our own problems.

good point. i agree, some latinos might as well be white. we should think about our selves 1st. i hate when i hear blks say things like our latino brothers and sisters.

I don't think the average black person is running around kissing Hispanic people's *****. If a person of another race treats them with respect, then most of the blacks I know including myself return the favor. But in general, I don't think there's too much of a drive on an individual level for either side to unite with one another.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back