Black People : Do We Need Caucasians Help To Start A Movement?

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
''The sad truth is that we need white voices so WHITE people can care about OUR matters. When black people come together as a collective, it's amazing, but we usually won't get the recognition from the outside (i.e white people) and sometimes we'll get criticized for excluding or for "complaining". In a very condescending and twisted way, if white people don't get involved, certain movements won't get the momentum they deserve. Everything is about money, power, and the connections you have.''

So this leads me to ask will a movement started by blacks ever be deemed successful when white support is absent?

A young lady on my tumblr page ask me and others this question. I had so many answers for her question but didn't want to give her the wrong answer. How bout you guys,..Do we need white people to help us succeed in our movement?

You might have already answered this somewhere on this post. Just thot i post this one tho...

we don't NEED white people for anything besides getting the h3ll out of the way, and all those people of color who think like them and want to be individuals as well.

All we need are dedicated people, who won't be ready to sell out when the first hunger pain hits.

We need to stop measuring ourselves thru white people, AND STOP CARING WHAT THEY THINK OR FEEL.

F THEM.

I thought the same thing you said. however,...money wise,..where do we stand without 'em interfering
Interfering is what white people best just look at their "his"tory. Money wise, we have money, we don't have dedication and real soldiers. When people stop looking out for personal gain, then we can proceed to building the unity/community we ALL yearn for.

It's not the money, IT'S CHANGING THE MINDSET.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back