Black People : Do We Live in a Crazy World or What?

Do you want to share a public bathroom with someone who claims to have been born in the wrong body?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Con't care

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Fambly,

After brotha oldsoul told us about this 6 year old boy in Colorado who wants to be a girl and is suing the school for discrimination because they won't let him use the girls' bathroom, I started this thread on hubpages.com to see what folks would say. Looks like I started an avalanche of responses.

It would be easy to dismiss this as White folks craziness, but remember, they are trying to affect public policy that we will have to live with. Do you want your girls to have to share a bathroom with boys who claim to be transgender or vice versa?

Even if you have no kids, what starts in schools is not going to stop there. It will move into the adult world. A man will be able to claim to be transgender and walk into a woman's bathroom in a library, restaurant, shopping mall or wherever. Your husbands, boyfriends and sons will find themselves sharing public bathrooms with women who claim to be transgender.

What can we do as Black people? We can vote for the politicians who want to tear down the civil rights amendments and re-institute slavery or we can vote for the politicians who want to tear down distinctions between male and female. We're not spoiled for choices, are we?
http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/110139#post2345904

You will need to repent to your true nationality as an Israelite and start keeping God's laws in the faith in Christ, that is the only way you are going to protect yourself and your children from the madness to come.

Isaiah 33:6
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.
Only God laws is going to give our people the knowledge and discipline needed to keep them away from all the wicked philosophies of these Edomites aka white people, with all the distractions from televisions and the media, many of them are gonna fall because they will reject God laws and follow the white man.
The choice is always yours ofcourse.
Shalom

I don't want it, but could we really halt this if they really wanted it to be so? That is, let transgendered or sexual, or however it's stated, let them use which bathroom they want freely? I mean, I thought they wanted their own bathroom anyhow, so people didn't have to worry so much about privacy issues with a man or woman change over.

How can they just try to blur lines like that? It's just wrong because they'd be making the decision for every woman or man who uses public restrooms; just like a deal with it type situation.

At first the school did let the boy use the girl's bathroom, then for some reason changed their minds. That's when the parents decided to sue. Probably the parents of (born) girls complained. So we need to keep complaining to the right people to let them know we don't like this. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back