Black People : Do We Live in a Crazy World or What?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Mar 6, 2013.

?

Do you want to share a public bathroom with someone who claims to have been born in the wrong body?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  3. Con't care

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Fambly,

After brotha oldsoul told us about this 6 year old boy in Colorado who wants to be a girl and is suing the school for discrimination because they won't let him use the girls' bathroom, I started this thread on hubpages.com to see what folks would say. Looks like I started an avalanche of responses.

It would be easy to dismiss this as White folks craziness, but remember, they are trying to affect public policy that we will have to live with. Do you want your girls to have to share a bathroom with boys who claim to be transgender or vice versa?

Even if you have no kids, what starts in schools is not going to stop there. It will move into the adult world. A man will be able to claim to be transgender and walk into a woman's bathroom in a library, restaurant, shopping mall or wherever. Your husbands, boyfriends and sons will find themselves sharing public bathrooms with women who claim to be transgender.

What can we do as Black people? We can vote for the politicians who want to tear down the civil rights amendments and re-institute slavery or we can vote for the politicians who want to tear down distinctions between male and female. We're not spoiled for choices, are we?
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/110139#post2345904

2. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    You will need to repent to your true nationality as an Israelite and start keeping God's laws in the faith in Christ, that is the only way you are going to protect yourself and your children from the madness to come.

Isaiah 33:6
    And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.
    Only God laws is going to give our people the knowledge and discipline needed to keep them away from all the wicked philosophies of these Edomites aka white people, with all the distractions from televisions and the media, many of them are gonna fall because they will reject God laws and follow the white man.
    The choice is always yours ofcourse.
    Shalom

3. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    It's true that Yanks are a bit coocoo, but they will hold the gender thing for a while more. I don't think you have to worry much, about boys going into the girls bathroom with the school's permission.

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I don't want it, but could we really halt this if they really wanted it to be so? That is, let transgendered or sexual, or however it's stated, let them use which bathroom they want freely? I mean, I thought they wanted their own bathroom anyhow, so people didn't have to worry so much about privacy issues with a man or woman change over.

How can they just try to blur lines like that? It's just wrong because they'd be making the decision for every woman or man who uses public restrooms; just like a deal with it type situation.

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    At first the school did let the boy use the girl's bathroom, then for some reason changed their minds. That's when the parents decided to sue. Probably the parents of (born) girls complained. So we need to keep complaining to the right people to let them know we don't like this. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

6. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    But wouldn't the media just label the complaints as coming from bigotted rioters who are close-minded to the inevitable change this country and earth is bound for? The media does come to their defense, alot.

That's why I ask, could we really halt it if they wanted it to be so? Or will we have to start asking for porta-potties to be placed near the public restrooms? :lol:

7. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Hello sista Rivers, Your poll is a bit misleading. It ask if "I" would, not my child. For me, I wouldn't care because I'm grown, and if a person wants to swing that way, so be it; is the point I'm trying to make. But to answer your question, no, I would not like it. This is coming for the parents, plain and simple and if it's that bad, home school their son. I have no qualms with people who have an identity crisis, but don't heap your woes on everybody else as if they half to give in to making you feel comfortable.

Peace!

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Is this likely to end with school kids? Once it's accepted in schools, other public facilities will probably follow suit.

Like you, I don't have a problem with the lifestyle other people choose to follow, but I see two problems that this thing with the public bathrooms can cause for Blacks uniquely.

Scenario 1 -Black man is in the bathroom at the urinal. White woman who claims to be a man trapped in a woman's body enters. Black man pays her no mind. She doesn't like this, so she goes out and accuses him of rape. In other situations, most Black men know not to be caught alone with a White woman, But in a bathroom, he will probably be doing something that precludes leaving right away. So he is stuck in a compromising situation with his phallus out. Bill Clinton could get away with having a White woman describe his private parts, but can a Black man?

Scenario 2 - Black woman is in a bathroom alone. White man walks in. She thinks he is a transgender so she ignores him until it is too late. He is not a transgender. He is a rapist and he does to her what rapists do. We happen to live in a country where no White man has ever gone to jail for raping a Black woman. So this scenario is probably going to happen a lot.

"By what sends them White kids, I ain't sent." -- Langston Hughes

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    :toast:

10. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Good question sista. I see this as the start of something that is going to spread all the way to the work place. Like i said, I have no problem with these type of people, but I would not feel comfortable letting my daughter us a public restroom where a male can claim that he is a woman and use the same restroom. There are sick people (mostly white) that will use this to harm girls, and women.

I totally agree. I can see many rump whuppin because a white faked the funk and did the wrong thing to someone's child.

Yes, I can see this playing out just as you say. They do this any way, and you know they did this in the past. Scottsburro boys is a prime example. I don't trust them.

On the money again. These are good example of why this should not be made into law. I know if my wife or child is using a public restroom, I won't let him in. It's going to be a misunderstanding sista. And that is for real.

Peace!