Black People : Do we have the luxury to be negative? with all the problems in the Black community?

Wellll....

In many ways Brother, I see the same value in many of those "old post" as is in what our "old timers" (Malcolm et. al) have shared. I do not see that some of that necessarily "detracts" as there is likely to be some useful information that may have been missed or others did not see when originally posted.

As we ask of others, we may be willing to do ourselves. It IS Hard work, yet, WHO will do it...if not we:?:

We sift through stuff seeking to separate the sugar from the ish
Sometimes stuff needs to go through the wash a few times..or through the sifter. Mama ALWAYS washed the greens TWICE..as standard practice.
That which you or I or anyone else considers ish or foolishness or "negative" we can chose to keep it movin allowing that other to be where they are...for the moment. Share something somewhere else that gets across your Experiences, Strengths and Plans for dealing with whatever the topic...

Ask questions, Listen to Learn and KEEP IT MOVING
just a suggestion :geek:

In the end...WE KNOW WE GONNA WIN anywho :kiss:
besides..what else can one do specially on the internet where you don't know WHO is really behind the screen of those words:10500:

Now I KNOW, I may not practice this 100% of the time just as no "christian" demonstrates 'Christ like" behaviors according to their beliefs, nor does the muslim uphold the principles in the koran etc...AND...every Black Nationalist does not work in the best interest of the Afreekan community all the time..

M.E.
:hearts2:
sister you know exactly the 2 I am talking about, you bring up positive solutions, they spew vitriol daily

sister you know exactly the 2 I am talking about, you bring up positive solutions, they spew vitriol daily

leave them in their ish if that's where they wanna be

Recovery teaches me I DON'T have to take another's ish and run with it...if i dont' want to. We's FREE now:SuN049:

see:?:

M.E.

and YES...I have noted the way people on internet discussion boards, in the communities, in the lecture halls and all...
spewing vitriol in the face of 'positive' solutions

I'm STILL working to clean that ish off me....:SuN049:

and practicing to steer clear of them...whoever they be

M.E

and YES...I have noted the way people on internet discussion boards, in the communities, in the lecture halls and all...
spewing vitriol in the face of 'positive' solutions

I'm STILL working to clean that ish off me....:SuN049:

and practicing to steer clear of them...whoever they be

M.E
no not so much person to person , in the commuity,
were they actualy have to face someone face to face, where there is a serious response and answer, that folks can escape by hiding behind a keyboard, another name and another state, but as I say wilh all the hell the Black community is faceing I never expected to see that kind of behavior on this site since it is the last hope for open Black discussion o the web
since Black Planet selling out, Black Voices dealing with it's own issues and Afrochat vanishing.

Not looking fo perfection only maturity, and dignity

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back