Black People : Do we have the luxury to be negative? with all the problems in the Black community?

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
video dialogue to follow...2 morrow

"Do we have the luxury to be negative? with all the problems in the Black community?"

ummmmm...I'ma say it and say it loud....

Seems to me we may want to ask the question...

DO WE HAVE THE LUXURY OF BEING POSITIVE:?:

With so dang much "negativity" coming at us, at what point do we STOP and DEAL WITH IT.

Seems we have been focused on the positive for so long, the "negative" as creeped right up and BIT US IN THE BACK!

seems to ....

M.E.
:hearts2:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Oh snap!

"Do we have the luxury to be negative? with all the problems in the Black community?"

ummmmm...I'ma say it and say it loud....

Seems to me we may want to ask the question...

DO WE HAVE THE LUXURY OF BEING POSITIVE:?:

With so dang much "negativity" coming at us, at what point do we STOP and DEAL WITH IT.

Seems we have been focused on the positive for so long, the "negative" as creeped right up and BIT US IN THE BACK!

seems to ....

M.E.
:bingo::bingo::terrific::terrific:

honestly this post was referring to those who seek to distract from nation building through harboring endless old gripes and grudges, and thus running the Black community under the bus.

But what you say sadly enough is right more so know then ever, cause haveing a Black president is historic,
but it should not keep our community in a pipedream of positivity,
while being blind to the horrors in our community
and not

try to help

as you always help and encourage others to help to keep our community from drowning!

Asante Sana

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
Occupation
The~rapist
Ankhur said:
honestly this post was referring to those who seek to distract from nation building through harboring endless old gripes and grudges, and thus running the Black community under the bus.
Ok..I don't mean to detract from your original intent however...I made these prior to your sharing this.

I mentioned a tune by Macka B entitled "Positive". The message in that music, as in your reference point, is something that i see as Helpful/useful for us to focus on.

Here is what I had to say in response to your first question here. Really it is something I've been thinking of sharing for a while now. Your post simply prompted me to action...

My thoughts on "negativity"
Part 2

Sorry for the quality...the conversion process takes away and I dont' have the tech skills sufficient to correct it

M.E.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
:bingo::bingo::terrific::terrific:

But what you say sadly enough is right more so know then ever, cause haveing a Black president is historic,
but it should not keep our community in a pipedream of positivity,
while being blind to the horrors in our community
and not

try to help

as you always help and encourage others to help to keep our community from drowning!

Asante Sana

As you see these old posts popping back up
with repetitive multiple posts, you can tell who these folks are

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
Occupation
The~rapist
Be Easy

As you see these old posts popping back up
with repetitive multiple posts, you can tell who these folks are
Wellll....

In many ways Brother, I see the same value in many of those "old post" as is in what our "old timers" (Malcolm et. al) have shared. I do not see that some of that necessarily "detracts" as there is likely to be some useful information that may have been missed or others did not see when originally posted.

As we ask of others, we may be willing to do ourselves. It IS Hard work, yet, WHO will do it...if not we:?:

We sift through stuff seeking to separate the sugar from the ish
Sometimes stuff needs to go through the wash a few times..or through the sifter. Mama ALWAYS washed the greens TWICE..as standard practice.
That which you or I or anyone else considers ish or foolishness or "negative" we can chose to keep it movin allowing that other to be where they are...for the moment. Share something somewhere else that gets across your Experiences, Strengths and Plans for dealing with whatever the topic...

Ask questions, Listen to Learn and KEEP IT MOVING
just a suggestion :geek:

In the end...WE KNOW WE GONNA WIN anywho :kiss:
besides..what else can one do specially on the internet where you don't know WHO is really behind the screen of those words:10500:

Now I KNOW, I may not practice this 100% of the time just as no "christian" demonstrates 'Christ like" behaviors according to their beliefs, nor does the muslim uphold the principles in the koran etc...AND...every Black Nationalist does not work in the best interest of the Afreekan community all the time..

M.E.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK LUXURY BRANDS Black Money Business Jobs 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : 'Purely disgusting': How luxury yacht vacation for black travelers allegedly went adrift Black Travel 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHERS LAUNCH LUXURY CLOTHING BRAND Black Money Business Jobs 3
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa, the new El Dorado for luxury cars All Things Africa 3
RAPTOR Black People : Bill of rights to protect black shoppers from racial profiling at luxury retail stores Black People Open Forum 5
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Reconstruction”: Luxury Hotels, Sweat Shops and Deregulation for the Foreign Corporate Elite Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1
Destee Pets / Animals : Is Owning a Pet a Luxury? Pets / Animals 27
Ankhur Black People : Is Common Sense a Luxury in the Contemporary World? Black People Open Forum 2
M Black Women : Ladies I need you..what's sexier a motorcycle or luxury sedan Black Women 10
T Black Poetry : DIS POETRY AIN"T NO LUXURY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Liberty Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Change the Negative Imagery of Black Men Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 15
S Black Entertainment : Divorce Court seeks to balance out this seasons overly negative showing of black men. Black Entertainment 5
ManicRaider Black People : Can the negative perception of black people ever get better? Black People Open Forum 46
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Countering Negative Portrayals of Black Youth in the Media Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Spiritual Work Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Gorilla Black Atheists : Atheism, Secularity, and Well-Being: How the Findings of Social Science Counter Negative Stereotypes Atheist Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Relationships : Changing Negative Images Black Relationships 0
ru2religious Black People : The Positive Within the Negative Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Populations With The Largest Percentages of Rhesus Negative Blood Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Do People Become Haters Dueto Negative Self Image? Black People Open Forum 7
MsInterpret Black People : Negative Black People Black People Open Forum 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Submission, Positive, Negative, Exactness Chief Elder Osiris 1
Full Speed Black People : Positive Energy Vs. Negative Energy Black People Open Forum 21
river Black People : How Much Negative and Unprogressive Dialogue Do You Have ToPut Up With? Black People Open Forum 10
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : THE 42 NEGATIVE CONFESSIONS...THE EGYPTIAN TORAH Omowale Jabali 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is No Such A action as Negative Energy Chief Elder Osiris 0
B Black Astrology : The belief system of White atrology & The negative effect amongst controlling peeps Black Astrology 313
W Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritually- When did the colour Black become so negative and why? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative and Positive Energy: A Practical Examination Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
S UNBLOCKING NEGATIVE ENERGY Black Health and Wellness 6
K Black Spirituality Religion : Any way to make amends for negative "karmic" energy? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Y Black Spirituality Religion : Veneration of negative Ancestors with major issues? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Y Black Spirituality Religion : Negative psychic attacks...do you think there is a price to pay? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C Black Spirituality Religion : How to get rid of negative people in your life? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
G Destee Network : Law of Attraction & Negative People www.myGenie.tv Destee Network : 0
A Black People : I AM WORTH NEGATIVE DOLLARS Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : Promoting The Positive-Negative Pull Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : ALL-FEMALE STUDENT-CLUB ATTEMPTS TO COUNTERACT NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES Black People Open Forum 0
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : The Negative Impact of Cursing Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Negative Confession Omowale Jabali 25
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : positive rather than negative Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
King Tubbs Black People : Black British Guy argues Hip Hop has negative impact on Black people..... Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Confessions oof the UnChurched Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
PoeticManifesta Black Picture Image Gallery : negative reflections Black Picture Image Gallery 6
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Confessions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
A Africa : Media Coverage of Africa Too Negative... All Things Africa 11
Nita Black People : Who says "BLACK" is negative??? Black People Open Forum 10
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Black Conservatism & Social Problems in Black America- Ideological Cul-De-Sacs Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FEMALE HEALTH PROBLEMS A RESULT OF LACK OF SEX Black Health and Wellness 13