Black Spirituality Religion : do we have religions that apease evil or white supremacy?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ankhur, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    open for discussion, because it is in the back of the minds of many folks

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

This must be a trick question because ANY religion, tradition, or practice that allows for evil to flourish, exist, or perpetuate itself in ANY form would meet the appeasement criteria. All you'd need to do is examine the state of the society or community which upholds it.

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    No trick questions dear hear and just as Christians must look at some hard truths about the religion and how it was spread. ATRs must take hard looks at what philosphical manifestations may behind Tommism or a complacency to opressoion, as if "The White man " is serving some divine purpose by enacting evil on Black folks,

and we must, uhm uh..... apease that evil

4. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

You can tell the fruit by the root. If any perspective teaches you to look outside of self for the answers and solutions to problems then it is against self. That to me is the truest sense of evil..... an no I'm not talking about using tools.

Peace

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    That is deep brother and I have always said the NOGE may be the only true liberators of our children,
    any religion that get's folks to accept opression or degradation , or act like they don't know what those words mean should not be exposed to children and they should look at self as Savior for the new generation for the survival and freedom of the Race.
    regardless of planet location

6. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

The reason why the Gods and Earths are so hard on religion as a whole is because in most cases, (I can't think of any exceptions at the moment) people are urged to follow regardless if it be clergy, witchdoctors, mystery spooks, white people or whatever. The result is always the same. We're taught to put our trust and energy into something other than self. It's always something else that gets our attention, money, focus and credit. No matter how one tries to "science it up" religion is still slavery for original people. It was never meant for us and even for the people who it was meant for, the institution has proven to be a failure.

Awaken and stand up mighty people. The answers are all within you.

Peace
    Precise

7. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

Understood...that was my point. By the way, I glimpsed a comment you made about the Babylonion whore goddess and the connection with white 'supremacy'. Since I didn't read that whole thread....care to elaborate here? What's it's religious implication with appeasing white 'supremacy'/evil?...a few references might be nice. Thanks.