Black People : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected??

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
People, laughed at the idea that a fool like Bush would be re-elected and globaly we paid for not preparing , cause our communties were gentrified globally from the cultural virus of apathy to Black unity , we were sedated with , since the first four years of the Bush administration.
What may occur 2020 is that we as Democrats will lose focus of the Agenda of Getting the Joker out of the White House , and boycott the election if our FAVE does not win in the primary !
A Black president gave us 8 years, eight years to prepare a JUST IN CASE PLAN for the National Black community , just in case another racist nut job millionaire got into office , as occured , four times before , but did we prepare??
And are we preparing now just in case he gets , re-elected ??17286

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
So it's your position that there's a distinction among a Democrat and a Republican and a "Progressive"?

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Well we have been here for 400 years! Is there a distinction between Genocide and Neglect??
For 8 years Obama , held back these cuts that Trump has put in place and is working on!
Cut that will harm 70% of the National Black community;
1 Civil Service Jobs
2 Public Schools
3 Public Housing
4 HUD mortgage Loans
5 Minority Business set asides
6 Legal Aid
7 Job Core
8 Day Care
9 City Hospital fed funding
10 City and Community College Fed funding

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
I'll kindly repeat the question because you failed to answer it:

Are you under the impression that there's a distinction among Democrats, Republicans and "Progressives" ?

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
People, laughed at the idea that a fool like Bush would be re-elected and globaly we paid for not preparing , cause our communties were gentrified globally from the cultural virus of apathy to Black unity , we were sedated with , since the first four years of the Bush administration.
What may occur 2020 is that we as Democrats will lose focus of the Agenda of Getting the Joker out of the White House , and boycott the election if our FAVE does not win in the primary !
A Black president gave us 8 years, eight years to prepare a JUST IN CASE PLAN for the National Black community , just in case another racist nut job millionaire got into office , as occured , four times before , but did we prepare??
And are we preparing now just in case he gets , re-elected ??View attachment 17286
Well we have been here for 400 years! Is there a distinction between Genocide and Neglect??
For 8 years Obama , held back these cuts that Trump has put in place and is working on!
Cut that will harm 70% of the National Black community;
1 Civil Service Jobs
2 Public Schools
3 Public Housing
4 HUD mortgage Loans
5 Minority Business set asides
6 Legal Aid
7 Job Core
8 Day Care
9 City Hospital fed funding
10 City and Community College Fed funding
Ndugu you're light years ahead of your competition on this thread, your thread, the thread you started here since you're the OP but you've been previously challenged by someone else who's pretty much on your level of intelligence a while ago before you took your sabbatical so I won't quote the elder so I'll just rubber stamp the question you historically seem Hell-bent on avoiding.

SW-E4001.png

Thanks for reading.

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: