Black People Politics : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected??

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
People, laughed at the idea that a fool like Bush would be re-elected and globaly we paid for not preparing , cause our communties were gentrified globally from the cultural virus of apathy to Black unity , we were sedated with , since the first four years of the Bush administration.
What may occur 2020 is that we as Democrats will lose focus of the Agenda of Getting the Joker out of the White House , and boycott the election if our FAVE does not win in the primary !
A Black president gave us 8 years, eight years to prepare a JUST IN CASE PLAN for the National Black community , just in case another racist nut job millionaire got into office , as occured , four times before , but did we prepare??
And are we preparing now just in case he gets , re-elected ??

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
So it's your position that there's a distinction among a Democrat and a Republican and a "Progressive"?

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Well we have been here for 400 years! Is there a distinction between Genocide and Neglect??
For 8 years Obama , held back these cuts that Trump has put in place and is working on!
Cut that will harm 70% of the National Black community;
1 Civil Service Jobs
2 Public Schools
3 Public Housing
4 HUD mortgage Loans
5 Minority Business set asides
6 Legal Aid
7 Job Core
8 Day Care
9 City Hospital fed funding
10 City and Community College Fed funding

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
I'll kindly repeat the question because you failed to answer it:

Are you under the impression that there's a distinction among Democrats, Republicans and "Progressives" ?

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
Don't be fooled into thinking that white democrats aren't racist. They are, as we see with Biden, they're just more closed lip about it.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Don't be fooled into thinking that white democrats aren't racist. They are, as we see with Biden, they're just more closed lip about it.
Is this the best example of "fake news" you can come up with? You need to do some serious homework if you think whatever you're trying to pull is gonna work here. It has me laughing, really. The title alone made me chuckle.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
Is this the best example of "fake news" you can come up with? You need to do some serious homework if you think whatever you're trying to pull is gonna work here. It has me laughing, really. The title alone made me chuckle.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍