Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

Actions Speak louder than Deeds and we can let "history" speak for itself as to what force is moving against blacks as a whole and the results of this interactions reprocussions...

My last post is my only common conclusion based on how I view Universal Law...

Peace.. Peace..

For every negative reaction there should be a positive response...

Such isn't always happening here or in real life...

Why that isn't happening should concern all of us here...

FYI...

Brother Most definitely this Country Loves War!!

I can only speak for my self but there HAS to be some type of STANCE or USE OF FORCE that is equal to or greater than the FORCE that is AGAINST "Melinated" Peoples as a whole...

Nobodies AK or AR-15 is going to do diddly squat to one of Barracks Drones...

No pistol is going to shoot through a tank...

People are not stupid and nobody is implying the impossible.. I am all up to sit at the drawing board to come up with SOLUTIONS to deal with this issue.. So Far we know SEVERAL THINGS...

There must be UNITY... That means everybody must develop a U before I attitude and embrace the struggle as a WHOLE while moves for Self are intended to be better for the WHOLE.... ( What you want/do for your brother is what you want/do for your self )

The oppressor can't be trusted...

Racism is bogus but Black People need SEPARATION from EVERYBODY ELSE until we as a people are STABLE and can stand on our own... ( Independence Mentally, Physically and Spiritually.. Beginning with Food, Shelter, Clothing and IDENTITY )...

We need our own Identity and to establish and strengthen our Link to our Ancestors and their Knowledge / Guidance ... ( We need to stop looking at other peoples "gods" )

Black Men, Women and Children need to be Self Sufficient and proficient in Self Defense... ( Mentally, Physically and Spiritually )

The Black Population needs to create and stabilize its own economy and provide a means to defend it while we circulate our money/finances/resources AMONGST OUR OWN....

We need to empower our Spiritual Selves because our Spiritual / Mental capabilities can overcome, undermine and conquer ANYTHING that is physically AGAINST us....

Peace needs to be the objective.....

Lastly.. We need to NEVER forget the struggle....

If we embody these principles... I feel like this is enough force to overcome our struggle.. It might sound like a dream.. But if not thee answer its a least a Starting Point..

I invite anybody to drop their 2 cents on HOW we can achieve a force that is Greater than or Equal to the one that is up against us with RESULTS THAT WORK??....

How do you see it Brethren??

Peace.. Peace..

I've been trying to say the same. Thank you for pointing out what should be the obvious to our people. Embracing the White's god or their ways? No way..... Embracing our African ancestors and our ways to build and progress.

Embracing our nature, to nurture, to build a new. We do need to leave whitey behind in his war torn mindset of destruction and poison. Embrace our Identity as great builders of cities and nations. stop embracing the lies about us and the lies that we have build nothing. avoid the strike upon us, and move away from their destructive nature.

I do believe we can side step our opponents. Out maneuver their misguided ways. But we can best do this by knowing our ways of living.
By knowing who we really are.

AXE

Smh @ the Ecumenical kumbaya bulls#@*. This type of thinking is part and parcel as to why the Afrikan is powerless on the contintent and the diaspora.

I got one word for the kumbaya choir. JAPAN!

What are you saying brother?

That we are wasting our time, or it's a pipe dream, Both?

What are you saying brother?

That we are wasting our time, or it's a pipe dream, Both?

Im saying forget about embracing ytee. We got waaaaaaaay too much healing to do for our own.

Japan and China became what they are today because they overstood the importance of nationalism.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back