Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

C'mon. If a white person breeds with a black person, their offspring are NOT infertile nor sterile.

In comparison, if a donkey or mule breeds with a horse, their offspring are sterile. This is cross-species fertilization and it presents reproductive limitations due to chromosomal differences.

The fact that black humans and white humans can cross-breed quite freely with no reproductive issues, is a pretty good indication that they are of the same species.

Just sayin.
didn't say species, said human……...

didn't say species, said human……...

Alright, James.

Let me put it this way.

We are, Eukarya whose kingdom is Animalia, whose phylum is Chordata, whose subphylum is Vertebrata, whose infraphylum is Gnathostomata, whose superclass is Tetrapoda, whose class is Mammalia, whose genus is Homo, whose species is Sapiens, and whose chromosomes match up so nicely that we can produce offspring that are also fertile and can be classified in the same manner as mentioned above.

Now, we might differ on what we see as "human" but that doesn't make either of us any less human.

Alright, James.

Let me put it this way.

We are, Eukarya whose kingdom is Animalia, whose phylum is Chordata, whose subphylum is Vertebrata, whose infraphylum is Gnathostomata, whose superclass is Tetrapoda, whose class is Mammalia, whose genus is Homo, whose species is Sapiens, and whose chromosomes match up so nicely that we can produce offspring that are also fertile and can be classified in the same manner as mentioned above.

Now, we might differ on what we see as "human" but that doesn't make either of us any less human.

Oh, you must be white?

Just playing ;)

What a technical approach. Absolutely astounding!

One,

- Ikoro

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back