Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

Warriors
There are all kinds of warriors. Some choose the weapons of the material world:
  • The gun. An example would be Paul Kagame leading the RPF to overthrow the genocidal, French-puppet, government of Rwanda.
  • The spear. An example would be the 3000 Zulus who, fearing not the guns of the Boers, gave their lives defending their homes from the foreign invaders. Only 3 Boers died in that battle. And, in the typical fashion of the spiritually immature, those Boers bowed their heads and praised their white god for leading them to victory. But, the One who is Unknown --- Amen -- had the last laugh when, a century and a half later, the Afrikaneer descendants of those Boers had to accept a native son of Africa, Mandela, as their President.
Some choose weapons not made by human hands:
  • The Fire That No Water Can Put Out. An example would be Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who, fearing not the guns, clubs, and hoses of the racist state, stood up as a man and refused to be told where he could live, where he could eat, where he could sit, or where he could vote.
  • Satya Graha. The obvious example would be Gandhi, who, fearing not the guns of the British, refused to be told he could not govern his own country.
We people of color have been blessed with both types of warriors. The Master raises up some of us to prefer the sword, and some to prefer the Word. I, he raised up to prefer the Word.

For most of us, not only do we prefer one approach, but we hold contempt for the other. Perhaps, the Dravidian rooted systems are correct in their assessment that we can not help but be who our accumulated samskaras prepare us to be.

We must all be careful not to attempt to ram our personal belief system down the throats of those who have differing convictions. As long as a child of the woman clothed in the sun is genuinely struggling to fight the Beast, using whatever weapon the One has placed in his or her hand, we should either fight alongside him or her or, if that is not within us, at the very least, we should get out of his or her way.

mlk_malcolmx.jpg

Embracing Your Enemy

The Metu Neter is a study in Oneness - as are the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, and the red words in the christian bible. Few their be among us who discern this, which is understandable. Even those of us who are not white were, nevertheless, born and raised in the belly of the beast. All our lives, we have been bombarded with a myriad of cultural influences all designed to convince us of of the flawed world view of the sons of Gog, Magog, Gomer, and Askenaz which the Metu Neter accurately describes as a left brain dominant compulsion to _separate_ instead of _unify_.

Carried to its logical conclusion, which few are able to grasp, is that the omnipresence which is synonymous with Ausar must include, not just black people, but _all_ the manifestations of Ra --- even those which happen to be insufferably annoying caucasians.

Metu Neter - Volume II - page 111 (speaking of Sphere 1 - Ausar)
As omnipresence is an attribute of this indwelling intelligence, its resurrection, i.e., the extension of its function from the subconscious to the conscious sphere of Man's life, or the doing of that Glory on earth that is done in heaven, if you prefer, is the only way to bring about the unity that is the prerequisite for peace on earth and prosperity for all. Viewed from another perspective, omnipresence means that there can only be one Being dwelling in and as all creatures. This is the basis of unity in the world. Most important, we must understand that this is the real meaning of monothesism, which does not denote one God, but the Unitarian reality that is the life of all creatures, and the source of all the metaphysical intelligences through which the activities of the world are administered. Understand this and you will know that in killing others, you are destroying a vessel through which God expresses Itself. This sphere corresponds to the Ba part of the spirit.

welcome to destee

istlota said:
For most of us, not only do we prefer one approach, but we hold contempt for the other.
for me, the key is to respect each others position even when disagreeing with it. the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable.

the true teacher does not have contempt for the student.

indeed, my teachers have shown me love and support even when i was not as far along the path as they were.
i say we meet people where they are. each one teach one.

peace

istlota said:
Metu Neter - Volume II - page 111 (speaking of Sphere 1 - Ausar)
As omnipresence is an attribute of this indwelling intelligence, its resurrection, i.e., the extension of its function from the subconscious to the conscious sphere of Man's life, or the doing of that Glory on earth that is done in heaven, if you prefer, is the only way to bring about the unity that is the prerequisite for peace on earth and prosperity for all. Viewed from another perspective, omnipresence means that there can only be one Being dwelling in and as all creatures. This is the basis of unity in the world. Most important, we must understand that this is the real meaning of monotheism, which does not denote one God, but the Unitarian reality that is the life of all creatures, and the source of all the metaphysical intelligences through which the activities of the world are administered. Understand this and you will know that in killing others, you are destroying a vessel through which God expresses Itself. This sphere corresponds to the Ba part of the spirit.
if a man breaks into your house at 3 in the morning do you embrace him or shoot him?

jamesfrmphilly said:
if a man breaks into your house at 3 in the morning do you embrace him or shoot him?
That is a great question for black people to seriously consider because that man breaking into our house is probably going to be a young black male --- literally the future of our race.

The easy answer is that there is no right or wrong action in such a situation. Even Gandhi and King did not condemn violence in the name of self-defense. They didn't go so far as to recommend it. But, they also did not condemn it.

Each of us will end up taking a course of action based on the samskaras we have accumulated over our perceived past incarnations.

For me, personally, there is nothing to think about. I live alone, I have no fear of death, and there is no way I am going to kill another black person, especially a young black male, over material posessions. Besides, based on what I have seen my friends and relatives do with the guns they buy for "self-defense", I do not, nor ever would, own a gun.

So, what would I do? I would look the young brother in the eye, let him know I was not going to lift a finger to prevent him from taking anything he wants, thank Ra for blessing me with a captive audience, and then lecture that young brother, for as long as he is in my house, on the real reason black people kill and rob other black people.

jamesfrmphilly said:
for me, the key is to respect each others position even when disagreeing with it. the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable.

the true teacher does not have contempt for the student.

indeed, my teachers have shown me love and support even when i was not as far along the path as they were.
i say we meet people where they are. each one teach one.

peace

Yes, everything you are saying is true. Some teachers are more compassionate than others. It sounds like this person you were interfacing with is one of those Mr. Miyagi "wax on, wax off" kind of people.

200px-Karate_kid.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back