Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
"the Ausarian approach to resolving family conflicts --- Embrace the God within your enemy until your enemy becomes your friend"

i'm butting heads with somebody over at afrochat who claims to be at the level of ausar and who tells me that we should embrace white people.
she says that is what the metu neter says to do.

i have a problem with that.

is there no room for warriors in khemetic society?

jamesfrmphilly said:
"the Ausarian approach to resolving family conflicts --- Embrace the God within your enemy until your enemy becomes your friend"

i'm butting heads with somebody over at afrochat who claims to be at the level of ausar and who tells me that we should embrace white people.
she says that is what the metu neter says to do.

i have a problem with that.

is there no room for warriors in khemetic society?

SMDH. We have been trying to embrace these people and where has it gotten us? You cannot embrace an ENEMY and expect to be victorious! And I don't consider whitey a family member either. Btw, I know nothing about the Metu Neter, just sharing my two cents.

FaithSoulSistah said:
SMDH. We have been trying to embrace these people and where has it gotten us? You cannot embrace an ENEMY and expect to be victorious! And I don't consider whitey a family member either. Btw, I know nothing about the Metu Neter, just sharing my two cents.

no disrespect intended to anyone... I'm new, and I was reading this thread..... Just an observation.... we hate when people refer to us as "you people"... I just want to know why it is ok for us to act in this way also... IMO in order to rise above something u gotta be better then it...

hate to me, is it's own worse enemy .... ????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back