Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

Sister ... you're not making sense.

In one post you say she doesn't understand or know ... Black People.

Then you say you want answers from the same person ... who doesn't know or understand ... ??

Why repeatedly query one that you've determined is not qualified to respond in an acceptable manner?

:heart:

Destee

I'm trying to understand why she DOESN'T understand...How does that NOT make sense?

She's the one acting like she knows us.

And I'm also trying to get her to understand how she is NOT helping preserve blacks by mixing with them and just telling stories.

Then what is it about, lady? The fact that I have a mixed child?

Destee will not go for this, but I will say this much...

Your people have dominant genes for a reason. The chromosomal material that replicates, forms genes and then expresses through them does so according to specific design and purpose. There is a reason your genes are dominant.

White people with their recessive genes are closer to facing the destruction of their own race through interracial mixing of all types than black folk are. You're talking about purity among the black race--there will always be black people who see to this as long as black people take pride in their heritage and take action to preserve their purity, even unto the purity of their stories. Just because I wasn't a part of preserving the purity of the black race (I could never do this as a white person anyhow) doesn't mean that my actions were about destroying it. Nothing I do is going to determine the purity of your race because that is only in the hands of people who are black, and especially (and I'll let you define this) pure black and/or Afrikan.

Yes it's about your mixing with us that is not helping preserve black people...Stories can't produce black people...It's sperm and eggs that do.

I'm trying to understand why she DOESN'T understand...How does that NOT make sense?

And I'm also trying to get her to understand how she is NOT helping preserve blacks by mixing with them and just telling stories.

See ... when you focus on one person ... focusing on their singular behavior ... it's getting personal.

That's what i want yall to move away from ... if we're to have the highest levels of dialogue.

Brother James' opening post, has nothing to do with her personally, the discussion is and should be, bigger than her and who she has sex with, what that sex produces, and why. In fact, as i've listened in a little, i notice folk coming down hard on her ... but she aint stole no Black penis ... Bruh Man gave it to her ... and if we really got a problem with it ... seems like we should be going in on him ... but he aint here ... and that's more personalizing of the discussion ... so maybe we ought not go there ... but we could ... but we aint ... but never mind ... :)

It's just not about her ... and if you continue focusing on her ... you make the discussions personal.

Just take your thoughts and dialogue a level higher, one that doesn't even know her name.

Love You!

Destee

Then what is it about, lady? The fact that I have a mixed child?

Destee will not go for this, but I will say this much...

Your people have dominant genes for a reason. The chromosomal material that replicates, forms genes and then expresses through them does so according to specific design and purpose. There is a reason your genes are dominant.

White people with their recessive genes are closer to facing the destruction of their own race through interracial mixing of all types than black folk are. You're talking about purity among the black race--there will always be black people who see to this as long as black people take pride in their heritage and take action to preserve their purity, even unto the purity of their stories. Just because I wasn't a part of preserving the purity of the black race (I could never do this as a white person anyhow) doesn't mean that my actions were about destroying it. Nothing I do is going to determine the purity of your race because that is only in the hands of people who are black, and especially (and I'll let you define this) those who are pure black and/or Afrikan.

why won't i go for it ?? ... whatcha mean ... ??

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back