Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
I was speaking about white people as a whole
I am not white people as a whole--I choose not to be. I cannot choose not to be white, but I can choose not to be a white liar or thief.

I do not expect anyone to believe me and it makes no difference as to whether you do or not--I can only be me and represent me. I cannot represent all of white humanity. If you say I do, then you give me too much credit because what I have to say is nothing like what collective white humanity has said to this day. And that's a massive part of the problem.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I am not white people as a whole--I choose not to be. I cannot choose not to be white, but I can choose not to be a white liar or thief.

I do not expect anyone to believe me and it makes no difference as to whether you do or not--I can only be me and represent me. I cannot represent all of white humanity. If you say I do, then you give me too much credit because what I have to say is nothing like what collective white humanity has said to this day. And that's a massive part of the problem.
Good Evening! You're white....As a whole....just like whole milk...Lying and/or denying, honestly confused....You're a whole bunch of white...It is who you are...

EMBRACE IT!

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
The question is about our response to that ploy---and it would be just that---a ploy to keep on doing the exact same thing they always have and get away with it. If black people know the history, for what reason would we continue to embrace them?

The time is almost here they all will embrace us...because we were the 1st here on earth....

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: