Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
This thread is about black people embracing white people...and I'm showing you why it's hard for us to do so with them thinking that they can "preserve us" but they can't....

They weren't able to preserve our Afrikan history when they brought us over here...And here they are trying to tell us "We can still tell your myths and fables" WTH?!!!

If I ever heard anything more asinine......
Whites who brought you over here weren't interested in preserving your Afrikan history, in fact they took interest in destroying it.

That doesn't mean that every white person who exists is interested in destroying your history.

Nothing can destroy your history now that it's been shared with the world, not even you.

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Your history cannot be UNTOLD. And not everyone who shares what they know of that history is doing so in an attempt to steal it, especially if they are blatantly giving you credit for it.

The Tibetans are telling your story. The Chinese are telling your story, the story of the Tree of Life from ancient Egypt (Afrika). The native Americans are telling your story in their cosmologies. The Muslims are telling your stories. Even white ho-punk Christians from middle America are telling your story, and don't even know it! There is not a race of people on the earth whose stories cannot be attributed to your people--they're YOURS because you created and told them first--because you were here first! And people may have changed them, but the story has always been preserved despite these changes, and they have always been yours.

And yet you would be mad that people still tell them? I'm not saying they are even capable of telling them as though a black person could, and they damned sure can't take credit for them. I'm saying that telling them is an act of preservation in itself.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Whites who brought you over here weren't interested in preserving your Afrikan history, in fact they took interest in destroying it.

That doesn't mean that every white person who exists is interested in destroying your history.

Nothing can destroy your history now that it's been shared with the world, not even you.
How long did it take for you to think of this?

You can't preserve something (and I'm not talking about FOOD) you cannot relate too or simply are not (in this case, being black).

You're destroying our history and you don't even realize it...but I won't go there, cause Destee doesn't want us talking about people's babies.

By you saying you would preserve it by "telling our myths, legends", already sounds as if you don't believe our history to be true by calling it "myths". It also sounds like you are speaking of a past tense thing...or when black people go extinct, white people will still be here to preserve your memory and history.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Your history cannot be UNTOLD. And not everyone who shares what they know of that history is doing so in an attempt to steal it, especially if they are blatantly giving you credit for it.

The Tibetans are telling your story. They Chinese are telling your story, the story of the Tree of Life from ancient Egypt (Afrika). The native Americans are telling your story in their cosmologies. There is not a race of people on the earth whose stories cannot be attributed to your people--they're YOURS because you created and told them first. And people may have changed them, but the story has always been preserved despite these changes, and they have always been yours.

And yet you would be mad that people still tell them? I'm not saying they are even capable of telling them as though a black person could, I'm saying that telling them is an act of preservation in itself.
Telling someone's history or story is NOT the only way to preserve one's culture.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: