Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

So what? We preserve ourselves by laying out to dry and add a little salt? This is a silly analogy...All of it.

So our black men are the meat and you're the salt?

We're talking about IR mixing/breeding...White women can't raise a black child to be black, no matter WHAT knowledge you have or who you hang with that's black...It cannot be preserved by a white person.

Most mixed kids grow up confused and have trouble identifying with either side.

I don't know what you mean by meat and salt, and yes, I guess it's a poor analogy.

It's not for me to raise my baby as a black child, it's for her to choose that identification as an adult. For now, she can only be a mixed child, and I can only be a white mother.

I know you would disagree, but white people can preserve black stories, myths, legends and even cosmologies by sharing them. The issue is that 99% of them would rather not.

I don't know what you mean by meat and salt, and yes, I guess it's a poor analogy.

It's not for me to raise my baby as a black child, it's for her to choose that identification as an adult. For now, she can only be a mixed child, and I can only be a white mother.

I know you would disagree, but white people can preserve black stories, myths, legends and even cosmologies by sharing them. The issue is that 99% of them would rather not.

NO THEY CANNOT PRESERVE THEM!

They'd just take our identity again, mess it up and make it their own. Just like they always have and DO!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back