Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

jamesfrmphilly said:
are there no warriors in khemet? is there anyone who will pick up the sword and fight? are men to be emasculated?
what is the practical application of this law in a world that is full of beasts and parasites?

Very few warriors.:em4600:

Let us look at a few examples of Africans embracing others and where it got us.

Embraced Greeks to use as mercenaries against the Persians [result Kmt conquered 332 BC. The Greeks become rulers of Kmt as Ptolemies]

Embraced the Arabs to help fight Romans [result invaded conquered 7th
century AD the introduction of Islam and slavery---> Can someone say "Sudan and Mauritania" ]

Numidians embraced Romans to help Romans fight General Hannibal (Punic Wars) [result once the Romans defeated Hannibal the Numidians were conquered and made servant to the Romans]

(Note it was an African by the name of Cornelius Scipo who sold his services to the Romans and helped the Romans defeat Ancestor General Hannibal) :em4600:

Khoisan embraced the Dutch [result South Africa stands and the Dutch, Boers, British, Jews etc own 87% of the land]

West Africans embraced the Portuguese and Spaniards as trading partners [result a long trip on the bottom of a boat for 90 days and 90 nights]

The sad thing with 4,500 years of history teaching the African some lessons Lessons we should have learned: stop being so naive. Stop the silly notion of "loving the world". Stop talking about loving everyone because the world is ran by "power" not "love". Stop believing other people on face value. Observe their actions and words. Stop letting others into your house. It looks as if we have not learned a lesson from 4,500 years of ourstory because now wer are letting the new exploiters in--> Japanese, chinese, koreans, etc.

If anyone can list an example where the African benefited collectively by loving, embracing others please list it. Benefited collectively not individually. Other groups benefit collectively because of our silliness.

Tranquility

Maat/Herukhuti

jamesfrmphilly said:
"the Ausarian approach to resolving family conflicts --- Embrace the God within your enemy until your enemy becomes your friend"

i'm butting heads with somebody over at afrochat who claims to be at the level of ausar and who tells me that we should embrace white people.
she says that is what the metu neter says to do.

i have a problem with that.

is there no room for warriors in khemetic society?

The Metu Neter does not say embrace White People no more than it says embrace your "Person."

The Metu Neter explains that Maat is all about cultivating yourself to be a loving person. If one does not understand Love and Justice they will have an issue with it one way or another.

If you are fighting out of fear, revenge, or any other manifestation of ill-balance but cannot impose the same fire on your person, when appropriate, then one does not need to be classified a warrior ...maybe a juggernaut but not a true warrior.

Then again ...like love,freedom,justice ect...people have different definitions of being a warrior. Hetepu

This is what I have gleaned from reading all of the text and doing the knowledge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back