Africa : Do we embrace North Africans?

Isfasha

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 16, 2012
As some of you might already know, most of North Africa is populated by Berbers and Arabs. They view themselves as part of the Arab world, although there exists certain animosity between the two.

Culturally, North Africans are a blending of the two. Most of the region speaks either arabic or berber languages and share a common religion. They also share a common history together as they were once part of the phoenician, greek, roman, arab and ottoman empires.

And in terms of looks they tend to be more or less homogeneous.

My question to you is, do we embrace North Africans as brothers and sisters and part of the African identity?

Do they embrace Sub-Saharan Africans as brothers and sisters?

www.imperialafrica.com

Contact the African Federation and direct your question to the African nations and the Elder Council.

Peace!

Hello brother, thanks for the link.

I'd like to hear your opinion on what I wrote.

I can only embrace those who embrace me and my Kinfolk. I live in California so I can not speak for the folks in North Africa and the point here is that they are embraced by Africans if they work and operate within one or more of the three organizational frameworks which I referenced.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back