Africa : Do we embrace North Africans?

Isfasha

May 16, 2012
As some of you might already know, most of North Africa is populated by Berbers and Arabs. They view themselves as part of the Arab world, although there exists certain animosity between the two.

Culturally, North Africans are a blending of the two. Most of the region speaks either arabic or berber languages and share a common religion. They also share a common history together as they were once part of the phoenician, greek, roman, arab and ottoman empires.

And in terms of looks they tend to be more or less homogeneous.

My question to you is, do we embrace North Africans as brothers and sisters and part of the African identity?

Do they embrace Sub-Saharan Africans as brothers and sisters?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
www.imperialafrica.com

Contact the African Federation and direct your question to the African nations and the Elder Council.

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Hello brother, thanks for the link.

I'd like to hear your opinion on what I wrote.

I can only embrace those who embrace me and my Kinfolk. I live in California so I can not speak for the folks in North Africa and the point here is that they are embraced by Africans if they work and operate within one or more of the three organizational frameworks which I referenced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dnommo Black Poetry : No Embrace... (from da meadow) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it Black Entertainment 4
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race // Track sitting in the stands lots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race Track sitting in the stands lots of fans smi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
ru2religious Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Why I Embrace Natural Hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : More Black Churches In NJ Embrace Gay Congregants Black People Open Forum 52
M Black People : Stop Black Division - Embrace the House Negro Black People Open Forum 33
Zulile Black Women : Black women embrace tech gadgets Black Women 5
Kemetstry Black People : RESOLVE 4: SHOULD BW EMBRACE THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT? Black People Open Forum 27
jamesfrmphilly Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 763
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Must Abandon The Way We Believe And Embrace The Way We Should Think!!! Chief Elder Osiris 2
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : A "MONETARY" embrace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
river Black Spirituality Religion : Why Our People Won't Embrace Their Own Heritage Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 119
dnommo Black Poetry : Steps of an embrace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
L Black Poetry : can you. Embrace Destee,s Place with youre big Loving Arms and Grace more.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
E Black Poetry : I'm Here, Embrace Me. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : embrace fear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
M Black Poetry : Embrace me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
G Black Poetry : When Water Signs Embrace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
W Black Poetry : Embrace All Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Embrace Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
dnommo Black Poetry : jazzical embrace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Destee Black People Politics : North Carolina city approves reparations for Black residents Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Death-Cap Mushrooms Are Spreading Across North America “There’s nothing in the taste that tells you what you are eating is about to kill you.” Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Day a Native American Tribe Drove the KKK Out of Town The North Carolina Klan thought burning crosses would scare the Lumbee tribe out of Robeson Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African migrants are trying to cross North America to make it to Canada. Trump is keeping them in Mexico Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : North Carolina couple offers relationship advice after marking 82 years of marriage Black Relationships 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : North Carolina court writes Assata Shakur $15G check as land deal compensation Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : North Korean workers prepare seafood going to US stores Food Discussion and Recipes 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Supreme Court strikes down North Carolina’s racially gerrymandered congressional maps Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About Those Native Resistors In North Dakota Too! Black People Politics 0
chuck Law Forum : What Actually Is Going Down In Charlotte North Carolina These Days? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Chaya Chaim Black People : The demonizing of true Madusa/North African Queen Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama is renaming the tallest peak in North America — and Republicans are freaking out Black People Politics 7
RAPTOR Black People : 3 Black Churches burnt in North Carolina, Georgia and S.Carolina in the past 5 days. Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : North Korean Documentary film about Western Propaganda Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People : North/South/East/West: Do Tell Me About Your Necks Of The Woods! Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "The Interview" Belittles North Korea, But is Film’s Backstory and U.S. Policy the Real Farce? Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black People Politics : North Korea Rare Earth Metals North Korea May Be Sitting On $6 Trillion Worth Of Rare Minerals Black People Politics 1
S Black Education / Schools : North Philly's Strawberry Mansion High School.. The finest education poverty can buy.. Black Education / Schools 2
Fine1952 Law Forum : Gospel music drives North Carolina woman to ax stepfather in the head Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
HODEE Black People : North Korea calls Obama a 'crossbreed' in viciously racist attack Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : White supremacist gets probation in North Dakota Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : north philly chicken Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Recent study found another earthquake could require evacuation of the entire North American coast Black People Open Forum 9
Alarm Clock Black People : North Carolina shut off Welfare and Day Care during the shut down Black People Open Forum 2
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Interesting North Korean Propaganda film about Western Propaganda. Audio Video Web Conferencing 7
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : North Carolina Voter ID Bill Signed Into Law By Gov. Pat McCrory, Sparking Lawsuits Black People Politics 9
Alarm Clock Black People : Blacks in North Africa and Middle East Often Face Virulent Racism from Arabs Black People Open Forum 19
Destee Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous? Black People Politics 4