Food Discussion : Do we eat for taste or substance?

What are we eating, do we know?

• Total voters

Emortalist

Jul 30, 2012
peace

I can't answer this honestly until the 19th when i can eat again. I'm so hungry right now, i forgot the reason why i eat...........:)

Now if you start a thread and ask why do i fast, i'm sure my memory will kick back in. :wink:
Really? Me to i'm on day two, next week I'm gonna try three days.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
really? and u decided to sart a thread about food?

lol - that's the last thing on my mind and i've been fasting for over a week so far.....

blessings on u and your fast...

Emortalist

Jul 30, 2012
yea, fasting doesn't bother me, It's gotten easier since I learned what's in all the stuff I like. The hard part is eating all the stuff that's good for me. I still trying to get past eating for taste, and eat just for substance. But I will.

Emortalist

Jul 30, 2012
I'm sorry NN
Aren't there more than these 2 options to explain why people eat?
Sorry NNQueen I thought I replied to you, I had a question. but I dont see my question on here, maybe I forgot to hit Post reply I'm know to this. anyway I was asking what other options are there?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.