Food Discussion : Do we eat for taste or substance?

What are we eating, do we know?

• Total voters

Emortalist

Jul 30, 2012
Substance, and if so what is the make up of the substance you are ingesting, where does it come from? And how does it effect your mind, soul, and body?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Substance, and if so what is the make up of the substance you are ingesting, where does it come from? And how does it effect your mind, soul, and body?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Mainly whole foods from the earth Emortalist, I feel great.

Peace In,

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Right now... About 50/50. That's why I can't vote! I want to eat for substance, but I love it so... And not just the taste... the way food feels in my mouth... the way it looks on the plate.... the smell.... the way my teeth feel slicing through.... and the way it feels slithering down my throat....

When I diet.... I'm really suffering.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace

I can't answer this honestly until the 19th when i can eat again. I'm so hungry right now, i forgot the reason why i eat...........:)

Now if you start a thread and ask why do i fast, i'm sure my memory will kick back in. :wink:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!