Black Poetry : Do The Math Baby XXX-XX = All A Man Needs!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Tha-Emissary, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Tha-Emissary

Tha-Emissary Well-Known Member MEMBER

Painter
    Ratings:
    +7
    He'd driven miles to see her and she came to the door drizzled in white chocolate. Her laced cream lingerie was like strips of icing thinly placed all over her body. Her blood swelled like waves in and out as he slammed the door behind him coming in. Every capillary inside her expanding as he pushed her into the bedroom wall. His fingers pressed to pressure points in her neck like buttons on a elevator. As his middle finger swept down the vein of her neck he went down to her first floor, but to her it was her basement. Her basement adorned with white vanilla flowers. He laid descending kisses against her back like a slow elevator going all the way down. She sighed faster as the blood inside of her could be seen making larger tidal waves in her panting chest as she breathed harder for his air. The vanilla flowers wilted one by one as he ripped at the sides of her panties. With one thigh and half her rare brown diamond exposed to the wind he ran both hands back up her midsection. He let the soft sweep of his lips slide down the lobe of her ear as he whispered, "Open that up!" Then his hands slid back down a different route picking and squeezing her left and right breasts like peaches to see which one was ripe enough for his lips to taste. He chose the left one closes to her heart. Sipped slowly the nipple seed and only enough of her then pushed his chest into hers so she could feel his beat the rise and falls of his chest crashing against hers. While all the time making every effort not to stay in one place to long he slithered back to her ear past her deep breaths. Again gently he whispered, "Open it up!" She began to make her crooked panties fall down to the floor with the slowly twisting of her hips against him as she pulled him closer to unzip his jeans. Yet suddenly he caught the falling lace of flowers. Swiftly and carefully he pulled her panties back up to sheath her naked body. With his hands gripped to her thick delicious thighs he pulled her legs shut. As he looked intensely in her scared yet anxious eyes. He smiled at her half naked beauty and said softly over her lips, "Please open it up!" Confused and distraught she began to try to open her legs again but his tight grip did not move and they remained closed . He layed his sweating forehead against hers dripping from the summer heat they'd created. Then he stopped. Slid his ear to her warm cheek and listened to the ocean of her breaths as his lips walked the soft shore beaches of her bottom pink lip. Then he his finger slid to the middle of her chest and marked an X. There he softly kissed her soft rising chest the smooth container of her heart and everything he'd been looking for.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    eroticly sweet taste in my mouth and mind ....where she at !
    i wonder what they did next .....bring on pt.2 of this yummy tale spin

3. Tha-Emissary

Tha-Emissary Well-Known Member MEMBER

Painter
    Ratings:
    +7
    Preciate that bro Rich the rest of this is part of a book. I just really wanted to see how it reads. But I will definitely post the whole thing when it's done cooking in my mind. Stay Up Brother!

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Seductive in all it's detail, like a slow caress, bringing us to the most important part of her love. Much enjoyed.

5. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
  6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

wow

yes the hottest spot on a woman is her heart

touch that and there is no where she would hesitate to let you go

the art of love-making ...

got me thinkin bout the one that touches me this way ...

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    is that so, her heart u say !!

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

yes

an orgasm last thirty seconds

but real love lasts eons and eons and eons forever and ever and ever

then love making is magical

my heart was won without a pysical touch

even a physical man or woman is material ...

first love the spirit

then whatever face it wears is the most beautiful face that u have ever seen.......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.babyxxx.com

2. wwwbabxxx

3. www.blackmamxxx.com

4. BAByxxxc?xxx,
  5. BAByxxxc?xxxx,
  6. wwwbabdxxx,
  7. xxx nevar baek down .com,
  8. Mxxxx?Babyxxx,
  9. Mxxxx Babyxxx,
  10. old man new babyxxx.com,
  11. wwww.baby.xxxx,