Black Money Business Jobs : Do study military science, military history, warfare, and aggression

Shikamaru

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2011
Do note that much of the terminology, tactics, and stratagem employed in the military are applied to other areas of a society i.e. corporations, politics, law enforcement, etc.

Keep in mind the origins of the State is successful conquest (war).

The State has several prime directives:

1) Militarization
2) Revenue collection
3) Subjugation
4) Acquisition and securing of resources

This has answered many of my questions with respect to the condition and status of Nubians in these United States.

Class warfare, politics, and law, although not militarization, are forms of what I title quasi-warfare.

I'm obsessed with anything military and came to the same conclusion as machiavelli even before studying his work. Machiavelli developed his theories after he failed to defend florence from the medici assault. he recommended the Medici as a case study of how to rise to power
using a pragmatic approach. since then I be become obsessed with both
machiavelli and the Medici.

I'm obsessed with anything military and came to the same conclusion as machiavelli even before studying his work. Machiavelli developed his theories after he failed to defend florence from the medici assault. he recommended the Medici as a case study of how to rise to power

I say recognize the elements of quasi-war, aggression, and micro-aggression actions.

To extend this even further, use elements of military science in your life.

Is your property designed for defense?
Do you own any weapons?
How are your supplies? Do you have a logistical plan for acquisition, storage, and disbursement of resources?
Do you have a plan (strategy)? What are your policies for your aims and objectives?
Are you personal affairs designed for defense and protection?
Do you have a continued operations plan in the event of disorder or disaster?

Stop letting it be known that you look up to white folks. If I said what you said I wouldn't have mentioned Machivelli's name even if i did read his stuff!!!.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back