Black Women : Do some Black women have children with men knowing that the man is irresponsible...?

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by John Williams, Jul 24, 2014.

1. John Williams

John Williams Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    (*Full Title: Do some Black women have children with men knowing that the man is irresponsible and will not be a responsible father, nor provider?)

Peace Sisters,

I heard a preacher say that he never met a woman who is fool, meaning that women know what they are doing when they do it.

There are so many children from female single-parent households and so many Black men that are not responsible men. I wanted to know why do so many of my Sisters (Black women) bring children into this world with men who will not take care of them and their children? I can't figure that out for the life of me. Can any Sister shed some light on why some women do this?

Myself, I was raised in a male single-parent household from the ages of 6-18, and even when I was in my mother's custody (ages: birth - 6,) my father was always interested in me (I visited him on the weekends.)

So Sisters, why do some women do this?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    why do some men post continuing the self defeating gender wars?

3. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace, Sir.

I had no intention of starting a "gender war" if you are claiming that that is my intent in asking this question. My question was really meant for women, and you have ASSUMED falsely what my intentions are in asking this question.

4. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    i never met a man who dint know that stickin somethin somewhere would make babies neither even the ones with no intention of hanging around longer than one night - point is theres irresponsible men and women on this planet - we just need to make sure none of us fall into that category

5. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Come on man you need to be careful with the questions you ask. This is a disrespectful question to women. You are throwing salt on the slick. Do you have a problem with Black women? If you do this is not the place for you. I don’t think ANY woman would do this to themselves or their children intentionally even though it might seem that way.

6. sistasoulja

sistasoulja New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    first women dont start out that way
    First the problem is that women dont understand that for the first 6 months to a year maybe longer we get what i like to call your or their representative , also there are very few truly honest men and women out here .. to even ask this question it's disrespectful . coming from a wife and mother of 8

7. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace, Brother!

You have misunderstood me greatly...I have nothing against any Black woman. I love my Sisters and have never meant anything hurtful to any of them in what I have said on this site...

8. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    no problem

9. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace sistasoulja,

If you felt disrespected by this question, I was not clear. I meant nothing disrespectful or harmful in this question. It was a scientific query (no emotion was involved nor was it meant to involve the emotions of others.) I apologize for my lack of clarity.

Peace,
    Bro. Williams

10. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Brother shaka64,

I see how I might have sounded after reading my words. Can the thread be deleted?