Black Women : Do some Black women have children with men knowing that the man is irresponsible...?

John Williams

BANNED
Jul 12, 2014
(*Full Title: Do some Black women have children with men knowing that the man is irresponsible and will not be a responsible father, nor provider?)

Peace Sisters,

I heard a preacher say that he never met a woman who is fool, meaning that women know what they are doing when they do it.

There are so many children from female single-parent households and so many Black men that are not responsible men. I wanted to know why do so many of my Sisters (Black women) bring children into this world with men who will not take care of them and their children? I can't figure that out for the life of me. Can any Sister shed some light on why some women do this?

Myself, I was raised in a male single-parent household from the ages of 6-18, and even when I was in my mother's custody (ages: birth - 6,) my father was always interested in me (I visited him on the weekends.)

So Sisters, why do some women do this?

why do some men post continuing the self defeating gender wars?

Peace, Sir.

I had no intention of starting a "gender war" if you are claiming that that is my intent in asking this question. My question was really meant for women, and you have ASSUMED falsely what my intentions are in asking this question.

i never met a man who dint know that stickin somethin somewhere would make babies neither even the ones with no intention of hanging around longer than one night - point is theres irresponsible men and women on this planet - we just need to make sure none of us fall into that category

Come on man you need to be careful with the questions you ask. This is a disrespectful question to women. You are throwing salt on the slick. Do you have a problem with Black women? If you do this is not the place for you. I don’t think ANY woman would do this to themselves or their children intentionally even though it might seem that way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back