Black Relationships : Do Real Men Do Housework?

Gentlemen who are married or living with a romantic partner, how diligent are you with performing domestic chores around the house? Does your partner have to nag you before you do housework--or are you the one doing the nagging? What chores do you do--and what are the ones you hate to do?

KM

I'm single so I have to do it all. But yeah. When I was briefly married I did it all because if I didn't the place would have been a mess. I also cooked. I just started cooking again instead of wasting money on fast food with the exception of breakfast.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I Clean dishes,bathrooms,livingrooms,basements and wash clothes. Sometimes I do it on my own some times I have to here nagging and sometimes it's not like how my wife does it. But if there was no women present in your house who would clean it and if it's you then why stop doing what you already been doing.

If you want the house clean.

There is nothing like sweeping, mopping & scrubbing with the one you love because when it's all said and done and she's satisfied with the job you've done, she let's you go out and play for a little while. :)

LOL! My wife and I adore each other but we know better than to try to clean the house together. Division of labor saves many marriages!

KM

But if there was no women present in your house who would clean it and if it's you then why stop doing what you already been doing.

Too true. Why is it that some men who've been cooking and cleaning for themselves for years when they were single and living alone suddenly become slobs after getting married?

KM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back