Black Relationships : Do Real Men Do Housework?

Gentlemen who are married or living with a romantic partner, how diligent are you with performing domestic chores around the house? Does your partner have to nag you before you do housework--or are you the one doing the nagging? What chores do you do--and what are the ones you hate to do?

KM

I could probably answer this post if you would be so kind as to explain what a REAL MAN is??? Do real men clean up after their own behinds?...is that the question? Do real men pick up their own clothes off the floor?...is that the question? Do real men wash the plates and bowls that they ate out of?....is that the question? Just what is this REAL MAN you're talking about here?

I could probably answer this post if you would be so kind as to explain what a REAL MAN is??? Do real men clean up after their own behinds?...is that the question? Do real men pick up their own clothes off the floor?...is that the question? Do real men wash the plates and bowls that they ate out of?....is that the question? Just what is this REAL MAN you're talking about here?

LOL! Feel free to ignore the expression "real men" in the title if you're unsure about--or disapprove of--the term. There's still some substance in the body of the questions posed, which were...

how diligent are you with performing domestic chores around the house? Does your partner have to nag you before you do housework--or are you the one doing the nagging? What chores do you do--and what are the ones you hate to do?

I'd be very interested in your response.

I've known both male and female friends who've expressed disapproval or embarrassment if someone outside of the household saw the man of the house washing dishes.

KM

LOL! Feel free to ignore the expression "real men" in the title if you're unsure about--or disapprove of--the term. There's still some substance in the body of the questions posed, which were...

how diligent are you with performing domestic chores around the house? Does your partner have to nag you before you do housework--or are you the one doing the nagging? What chores do you do--and what are the ones you hate to do?

I'd be very interested in your response.

I've known both male and female friends who've expressed disapproval or embarrassment if someone outside of the household saw the man of the house washing dishes.

KM

Your responce says to me that you are not from Amerikkka or at least wasn't raised in a Black Community, cause black people in Amerikkka could care less what another black person sees them doing or not doing.

Your responce says to me that you are not from Amerikkka or at least wasn't raised in a Black Community, cause black people in Amerikkka could care less what another black person sees them doing or not doing.

Really? That's quite a sweeping generalization for millions of people--a very diverse people, I might add. No peer pressure in schools? No groups of black males influencing each other when they exchange views about females? No groups of black females influencing each other when they exchange views about males? No mothers advising their daughters? No fathers advising their sons? None of that?

Hey...does that mean you're not going to answer my questions?

KM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back