Black Money Business Jobs : Do NOT let anyone else invest your $!!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Before I melt back into the background, I am gonna leave you with this little gem..... Learn to invest/make yourown MONEY!! do NOT let any of these fund operators manage your MONEY! I know of at least a half dozen folks who have not only lost most of their life savings but had the honor of PAYING someone(or a company) for the honor of losing it for them!!!:kick: HUH? I dont let anybody but me do ANY money making/investing for me. Dont be lazy or intimidated. Do your homework! We are FREE people! This is a parting piece of advice for those who care to listen. When I told folks to sell/divest their stocks, none listened.

One Love

Before I melt back into the background, I am gonna leave you with this little gem..... Learn to invest/make yourown MONEY!! do NOT let any of these fund operators manage your MONEY! I know of at least a half dozen folks who have not only lost most of their life savings but had the honor of PAYING someone(or a company) for the honor of losing it for them!!!:kick: HUH? I dont let anybody but me do ANY money making/investing for me. Dont be lazy or intimidated. Do your homework! We are FREE people! This is a parting piece of advice for those who care to listen. When I told folks to sell/divest their stocks, none listened.

One Love

I bought a shares in a Real Estate Investment Trust about a month ago. Initially, I lost money, because I made a silly mistake and forgot to factor in the cost of the trade. But looking back now, I wish I would have bought more, because the stock is doing quite well. Because I bought only a few shares, its taking a minute for me to recover from my initial lost. But at the rate I'm seeing now, I won't have to hold it much longer.

One Love

I like it.

Before you invest/trade your money, create a plan. Devise a plan for yourself from scratch.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back