Black Women : Do NOT get an injection for a bigger butt

The whole thing is strange to me, don't the majority of Sista's have a nice shape when it comes to hind parts already??? I mean it's not just a nice butt these girls want, it's the huge badonkadonk that they are after. I think that there is enough blame to go around. The females for thinking that a big ol' derriere defines them, the males for thinking that a female without a video vixen booty is some how less than. Look at what that ish got Pebblez da model, in jail for trying to inhance butts without a license!!
No... the body's vary along with faces.... from noassatall to toodamnmuch

The whole thing is strange to me, don't the majority of Sista's have a nice shape when it comes to hind parts already??? I mean it's not just a nice butt these girls want, it's the huge badonkadonk that they are after. I think that there is enough blame to go around. The females for thinking that a big ol' derriere defines them, the males for thinking that a female without a video vixen booty is some how less than. Look at what that ish got Pebblez da model, in jail for trying to inhance butts without a license!!
you seem to be unaware that it is a mental illness issue......

No... the body's vary along with faces.... from noassatall to toodamnmuch

I agree and am aware that that is a generalization but, I believe it to be true way more than it's not. Noassatall is a serious condition afflicting millions of women world wide but, alas only hits the Black community at a fraction of that in the non-Blacks. I remember when it wasn't considered "the in thing" to have a nice shapely behind, then comes j-lo and it's the in thing!! What about the Sista's who had it going on long before j-lo???

On a serious note, to me, plastic surgery for anything other than reconstruction or an impediment is based on insecurity or vanity. This may be another generalization but, it is how I feel!! When did Brutha's start desiring plastic and sillycone??

sorry, i'm not accepting that. this is on females who have mental problems.

Body dysmorphic disorder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Classification and external resources
ICD-10F45.2
ICD-9300.7
DiseasesDB33723
eMedicinemed/3124
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD, also known as body dysmorphia, dysmorphic syndrome; originally dysmorphophobia) is a chronic mental illness, wherein the afflicted individual is concerned with body image, manifested as excessive concern about and preoccupation with a perceived defect of their physical appearance. An individual with BDD has perpetual negative thoughts about their appearance; in the majority of cases, an individual suffering from BDD is obsessed with a minor or imagined flaw.[1] Afflicted individuals think they have a defect in either one or several features of their body, which causes psychological and clinically significant distress or impairs occupational or social functioning. BDD often co-occurs with depression, anxiety, social withdrawal, and social isolation.[2]

Body dysmorphia is usually a white woman's condition. Most black women like the way their bodies look. There are few bulimiacs and anorexics in the black community. We might complain about our this or that would look a little better if it were bigger, smaller, whateva, but in the main, psychiatrists and psychologists agree that black females have infinitely more healthy body images than white.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back