Black Women : Do NOT get an injection for a bigger butt

sorry, i'm not accepting that. this is on females who have mental problems.

Body dysmorphic disorder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Classification and external resources
ICD-10F45.2
ICD-9300.7
DiseasesDB33723
eMedicinemed/3124
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD, also known as body dysmorphia, dysmorphic syndrome; originally dysmorphophobia) is a chronic mental illness, wherein the afflicted individual is concerned with body image, manifested as excessive concern about and preoccupation with a perceived defect of their physical appearance. An individual with BDD has perpetual negative thoughts about their appearance; in the majority of cases, an individual suffering from BDD is obsessed with a minor or imagined flaw.[1] Afflicted individuals think they have a defect in either one or several features of their body, which causes psychological and clinically significant distress or impairs occupational or social functioning. BDD often co-occurs with depression, anxiety, social withdrawal, and social isolation.[2]

hey.. you don't have to take it. If you don't think there is a connection between black men's *** obsession and black women altering their azzes.. then you don't see it.. but I do. . and I think alot of other people do also.

hey.. you don't have to take it. If you don't think there is a connection between black men's *** obsession and black women altering their azzes.. then you don't see it.. but I do. . and I think alot of other people do also.
black men are not the cause of mental disease in black women. black women are not the cause of mental disease in black men.
these disorders are more deep rooted than that. they may come from early childhood mis development.

black men are not the cause of mental disease in black women. black women are not the cause of mental disease in black men.
these disorders are more deep rooted than that. they may come from early childhood mis development.

Which is true.. I can agree with that.
But also, you don't believe that the infatuation of the opposite sex in certain type of physiques and size of certain parts doesn't aide in the enabling of their mental defect? They may have that issue, but it's further enhanced by the concentration of it as an attribute to attractiveness....
Even you done so with your thread based on females with big butts being eliminated in the tennis tournament.

you don't believe that the infatuation of the opposite sex in certain type of physiques and size of certain parts doesn't aide in the enabling of their mental defect?
those who suffer from mental illness are not in touch with the same reality that you are.

The whole thing is strange to me, don't the majority of Sista's have a nice shape when it comes to hind parts already??? I mean it's not just a nice butt these girls want, it's the huge badonkadonk that they are after. I think that there is enough blame to go around. The females for thinking that a big ol' derriere defines them, the males for thinking that a female without a video vixen booty is some how less than. Look at what that ish got Pebblez da model, in jail for trying to inhance butts without a license!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back