Black Women : Do NOT get an injection for a bigger butt

no idea if she might be trans or not - but i heard enough real sistas talkin about butt and boob jobs - dont help none havin lyrics in songs saying stuff like this from snoop dog...

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Just a little bittle... swing

Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunk
Let's take a shot
Alley oop that dunk tired of working that 9 to 5
Oh baby let me come and change your life

Hot **** it
Your booty like two planets
Go head, and go ham sammich
Whoa, I can't stand it

some girls actually think thats what they need to be attractive to a black man

Trust, it's not "girls" that are Morris' "patients." It's transgenders.

@Kemestry

The reason I'm not the "average schmoe" is because this is an OLD topic for me. I've discussed in on a couple other boards. This is why "Miami" rang a bell for me:

=============

The woman in the OP is named Shaquanda. She was on Dr. Phil's Show talking about the incident. I turned on the TV right after they introduced her, so I don't know if she is a transsexual (which to me, is just a man with his penis cut off, or a woman with her breasts cut off) or not, so I will refer to her hereafter as "she." After about 15 minutes into the program, Renaj, a transsexual and another victim of Oneal Morris, the guy in the OP, came on. I felt more sympathy for Renaj than I did Shaquanda. I felt really bad for Renaj. This is why....

Shaquanda says she knew this guy, Corey Eubanks - who is also being charged with the same offenses as Morris, thus faces 15 years imprisonment for EACH victim/person the "procedure" was done on. Corey is gay. Cory also had the 'procedure' done on his butt by Morris. Shaquanda liked the results, so she asked him 'who did it?' He took her to Morris who did Shaquanda's 'procedure' in Eubanks apartment. Shaquanda says that she asked what Morris would be injecting in her butt. He told her "mineral oil." She said she had no idea it would be fix-a-flat and cement. The OP tells the rest (going to 2 or 3 hospitals before they found out the reason..... that she could have TOLD the first hospital, but didn't).

Renaj's story was that, well, what happens in the transgender community STAYS in the transgender community. S/he said that one can undergo transsexual surgery, and afterwards, take hormones to (physically) change genders, but that a handful of hormones can only do so much to make a man look like a woman. More surgery is often needed. More surgery costs money. Money that s/he and many others who undergo the surgery (paid out of their pockets) simply cannot afford. In the transgender community, there are people who will do all types of cosmetic stuff on the cheap; they're known "underground doctors." Renaj said word of Morris got around the transsexual community and because Morris is a transsexual, as well, Renaj felt a bond of "sisterhood" with him. Felt s/he could trust him, implicitly, as he knew what s/he was going through.... that intense longing to change sexual identity. After his/her ordeal, Renaj felt that Morris "betrayed" him/her. Betrayed not only Renaj, but the "sisterhood" of ridicule, rejection, longing, redemption. Renaj said Morris used the Trannie trust factor to con him/her. Thought that Oneal Morris (also called "The Dutchess" in the community) was a medical professional, but knew he wasn't a licensed doctor. Said Morris said he was injecting "medical silicone" into Renaj's face - nothing more. Put it in his/her cheeks, lips, chin and also in the butt.

They showed photos of Renaj's face. It was messed up! Big, monster lumps on the cheekbones running all the way to the hairline. Messed up lips, etc.

Renaj's doctor was in the audience. He showed a vial of medical silicone. Looked to be about 3 ounces. Morris charged Renaj $100/injection (took 7 - all over the face and in the butt). According to the doctor, the 3 ounces of medical silicone cost $4,500. Morris, he said, used NON-medical silicone that hardened rock-like and when he tried to cut it out of Renaj's cheeks, his scissors almost broke.

Renaj, like Shaquanda, turned to the transsexual community's "underground doctors" to "shape" their bodies because they could not afford medical doctors. And "shape" is the correct word. It was Eubanks' 'shape' that attracted Shaquanda's attention in the first place. So it was a good thing that Dr. Phil had Corey Eubanks and HIS lawyer on by video (webcam, whateva). Eubanks, however, while never saying, outright, that Shaquanda was lying, said that charges of cement, fix-a-flat, etc., was a "joke," that in the transsexual community, whenever any procedure goes wrong people say, "Oh, you got Home Depoted! You got cement in your butt," etc. He maintained that Shaquanda got mineral oil injections. Eubanks said that Shaquanda liked the "shape" of his body and begged him to tell her who did it (the "underground doctor"). He said that even her mother called him, asking who did him? He said he referred/steered NO one to Morris. Shaquanda begged him for a month (he refused to tell her until her mother called him) and that she was the only referral.... and she did not dispute his account of events. Plus, and in his favor in my book, he received NO money for his referral.

Eubanks, charged as an accomplice, is looking at 15 years in prison. He appears to be innocent; IMO, he was just helping out a friend. Shaquanda, on the other hand, appeared to be trying to 'save face'. Even though she knows about the "underground doctors," AND she asked Eubanks for the name of his 'doctor.' And according to Eubanks, that's the way word gets around -people see the results of a 'doctor's' work on a member of the community and ask for a referral. What was kind of funny was that everybody kept talking about the great "shape" of Eubank's butt - "people see me in the gym, they see me in my place of business, they admire my shape and ask who did it" - Dr. Phil asked him to get up and let us see his butt (which Morris 'shaped' and Eubanks says with only mineral oil injections). Eubanks stood, turned, and well, what can I say? He has full, round, nicely turned behind.
dontknow.gif

Nonetheless, when Dr. Phil asked Shaquanda why she'd let a non-doctor.... she, too, knew Morris wasn't a doctor.... inject her with anything, and in an apartment, not a hospital, Shaquanda said she didn't think the injections would be harmful, that she thought they were like Botox.... which people do in their home (Lionel Ritchie's wife used to throw weekly Botox parties in their Bevery Hills mansion). However, in her exchange with Eubanks who's facing 15 years for 'steering' her to Morris and who was hot! Hot! HOT! at the injustice AND the expense of having to hire lawyers, she sounded like a liar. Still, she nearly died, so I got the impression, again, that she was just trying to make herself not look foolish.

Oh, and despite what Eubanks said about mineral oil, the hospital did, indeed, extract cement and fix-a-flat from her behind.

still he cant be the only fake doc doin this kind of stuff and remember all those leaky breast implants - they was even done by real docs - personaly id say only have plastic surgery if you actually need it - like if your face got smashed in a car wreck or somethin - doing stuff to your body when its really fine already is to risky

There is something beautiful about a natural woman... One which doesn't play into the visual lie. There is no need for a sista to have plastic surgery in order to make herself more attractive... the sickness of our culture perpetrated by the corrosive music which some listen to makes you believe that you need large tits, hips, butts, a coke bottle body, etc... There are brothers out there who would love you within the body you have.
I understand the need to be healthy for a long life... but all this garbage is a marketing plan based off of insecurity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back