Black People : Do Not Confuse A Rebellion With A Revolutionary Action

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Do Not Confuse A Rebellion With A Revolutionary Action
Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
I am going to share this with Black Afrikan people and what I share is based on what I know and not believe or want it to be!!!
What we observed regarding the act of a police execution of Son Floyd is not to be confused with Law Enforcement, it was an intentional execution being performed by a psychopath racist unjust prejudice mental ill evil persons disguising themselves as law enforcement officers and each of those devilish racists is guilty at the same degree that caused Son Floyd to be killed by their action.
Now, what we Black Afrikans must put a stop to allowing the Negro Civil Rights want to be just like that white racist Luciferian Human Being to act as of they are the voice of Black Afrikans in America, we who consider ourselves to be Revolutionaries must not allow the negro American integrationist to continue to confuse the Diaspora Black Afrikan in America, not by choice.
You see, they do not want anything for the descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors but opportunity, and an opportunity-seeking Negro is easily satisfied to want to be equal to white folks.

Such a goal is not Liberating enough for Black Afrikans in America, not by choice desiring Freedom from America.

What happened to Son Floyd we must not allow such an act by the white authority to ever be again with such evil on their hand without consequences and it is now Time to stop confusing Rebellious acts which is what you see Black Folks and sympathizers doing by demonstrating in the name of Son Floyd today, seeking not Freedom which is the solution to all of Americans killing of Black Afrikans action.
Rebellious activity is the behavior of a child to get attention, but Revolutionary action is for the purpose to obtain Freedom from such evil action and in America, there must Revolutionary activity so that the obvious goal is Freedom, so let us not allow those negro integrationists to keep misinforming the Masses of Diaspora Afrikans as to what it is we need e fighting for and I have not made it to be a secret, the Diaspora Black Afrikans in America not by choice goal must be Freedom, Justice, Independence to be in Afrika and such a goal is to be reached by Demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, such represents Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, beloved and there is nothing more revolutionary than our Demand for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation.
Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back